Nightmares.

OKAY WTF 

ALMOST 3K READS?! WHAT? AM I REALLY DOING THAT GOOD? 

TYTYTYTYTYTY- LMAO, I DIDN'T THINK MY STORY WOULD GET THAT BIG-

Anyways- This is an angst thing I guess. 

Rip Tabi, the poor man is gonna have bad nightmares.- Anyways, Begin!

Ah, Poor Tabi. He's been having nightmares for weeks, and it always was the same exact one. The only thing different was usually the location. Nothing else, but that. It was usually in a basement or a cave, and usually empty as hell. The only things that weren't things than himself there was his enemies. Daddy dearest and Girlfriend. 

Tabi's POV.

"No, not again.." I mumbled before looking around the basement. 'Please, I'm begging you. Don't be here.' I thought.

"Hello, Tabi." 

I didn't turn to whoever it was, but it didn't sound like Daddy-dearest, nor Girlfriend. It sounded quite feminine. A bit to high-pitch. 

"Wait.." I mumbled. "YOU." I screamed before turning to Mommy Mearest. (what should i call her rn :sob:) "You little shit-. You're the reason why she broke up with me." 

"Aww, do you still love her?"

I stayed silent for a moment. "No, of course I don't. I have someone who's much better than any of you mother fuckers." 

"And whos that? I can't name anyone who could be better then my daughter!" 

"Well, guess what? I can." I started, "He's a famous rapper, he doesn't suck at singing like that bitch does, and even if was human, he'd still probably look fine. He also doesn't follow all of his parents orders, He's open minded, also a glitch, and guess what? HE ISN'T A BACK-STABBING BITCH." I screamed.

"So you think we're back-stabbing bitches, ey?" Mommy Mearest said while walking over towards me.

"Of course I do. Also, don't come close to me." 

"Let me guess.. Is it, Whitty?"

"That's disgusting, no." 

"Ruv?"

"Again, disgusting."

"Aww, who else.. Maybe, Agoti?"

I fell silent.

"Maybe." I replied.

"Why am I not surprised..? Anyway, since when were you gay?"

"I'M BI YOU LITTLE SH-" I tried running towards her, but I fell backwards. "What the hell- That hurt. This feels like whenever someone punches me in the stomach."

"Why are people punching you in the stomach?" 

...

...

"I dunno."

"Well it's going to be much worse here!" 

"Oh, shit.." I mumbled. "Agoti? What the hell?! Why is he tied to a fucking chair?"

"Oh, because, darling, You're going to watch your loved one suffer!" 

"Excuse me?! Did I hear that correctly?" I asked.

"Uh. Why am I here?"

"Is that Qui- YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A FUCKING MINOR SUFFER LIKE THAT?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Suffering? Oh, please! I suffered from my parents long enough, what can yo- ow." Quinn said before looking down into their chest. "A knife! Cool."

"Why am I not surprised. That doesn't hurt? Do i have to get Taki?" 

"Oh, no. I don't simp for nuns." Quinn reply. "A.G.??"

"Hi. I'm in much physical pain."

"Jesus christ- I forgot you didn't die."

"Yeah, touching re-union, but he's supposed to be dying.."

"Not gonna happen, but thanks for the offer. Tabi, wake up." Agoti said while sighing.

"Might as well shake him in real life!" I screamed before breaking a few chains off of my arm. "It's not gonna be that easy, dad."

"Yeah, no hes practically dead. He isn't breathing, but he keeps pushing me away whenever I try helping him." Agoti said signing me to go over to him.

"M.M., would you kindly wake him up?"

"No."

"Okay, then I guess I'll have Whitty go boom-boom." I said before grabbing Whitty out of thin-air.

"How did I get here?!" 

"Logic!" I spat out. "Also, Tabi is already dead I thought? He died in the flames??" 

"NO NEED TO REMIND ME, QUINN-" Tabi screamed.

"Sorryyyy."

"Anyways. I'm trying to wake myself up, but I can't. So uh, final goodbyes I guess." I said.

"Yeah, no. Start making out with him or something, Agoti." Whitty said.

"NO. I WILL KILL YOU." 

"Good luck with that." Quinn mumbled.

"Hah- I'd like to see you try." M.M. Said.

"I ain't talking to you." I reply. 

"Tabi. Wake up."

"WAKE YO A-"

Out of the nightmare ig?

"That was different." I said before looking towards Agoti. He was asleep the whole time? They were tricking me that they were in the same- Or maybe they were? Great. "A.G. Wake up." I said while shaking Agoti.

"What-?" 

"Were you in that dream-?" 

"Yeah, Whitty kinda did make a good point though."

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT-" I starting screaming. "I forgot it was night- sorry."

"Don't be. Now, come here, and cuddle with me. You probably won't have anymore nightmares if you do."

"You're so lucky I don't kill you. But fine."

Endendnend okay bye.