Sapotis

Scene: The Césaire apartment. Marinette is speaking to Marlena Césaire on her phone while Alya is playing with her little sisters Ella and Etta, who are both wearing propeller hats.

Marinette: Yes, Mrs Césaire. The girls are ready for bed. Uh... technically speaking... (chuckles) Yeah, we're good. Enjoy the movie! (turns off her cell phone)

Alya: Come on, bedtime, you little monsters! That's enough mischief for one day! (picks up her sisters)

Ella and Etta: It's not us! It's the Sapotis! (laughing)

There was a knock on the front door, Marinette Noticed it.

'I wonder who's at the door, we didn't order anything' Marinette thought.

Marinette open the door and it reveals it is Scarlet in her pyjamas

Scarlet: Hiya Marinette.

Marinette: (shocked) What?!... What!? Scarlet, what are you doing here?

Scarlet: (chucked and came into Ayla's Apartment) Ayla invited me since it was my first time and I can get to know you Marinette.

Marinette: (nervous chucked) Great...

Scarlet put her bag down and sat down on the couch as Marinette looked at Scarlet abit mad without Scarlet noticing it.

Scarlet: Where is Ayla?

Marinette: She putting her twin sisters to bed.

Ayla came out of her twin's bedroom and noticed Scarlet on the couch.

Ayla: (hugs Scarlet) Hey Scar, thank you for coming tonight, Me and Marinette could add one more person for the girl's sleepover.

Scarlet: No problem Ayla, I've never been to a sleepover before. So this is my first time.

Ayla: You gonna love it Scar, Right Marinette?

Marinette nodded in agreement. 'I can't believe Ayla invited her, she gonna make my life miserable she thought.

Scarlet: (To Ayla) Hey Ayla, where is the restroom?

Ayla: (To Scarlet) I show you where it is Scar.

Ayla showed Scarlet the restroom, and Scarlet went to the bathroom and closed it behind her Ayla went back to the living room as Marinette got abit mad at Ayla.

Ayla: What's wrong Marinette?

Marinette: (unsure) Why did you invite Scarlet to the sleepover?

Ayla: Because I thought it would be nice for her, She did Entertain your birthday party, Mari... Look I know you don't like her cause she hangs out with Adrien. You should give her a chance to get to know her better.

Marinette: I don't know Ayla.

Ayla: Come on Girl, don't misjudge her 'cause she hangs out with Adrien. 

Scarlet came out of the bathroom and walked toward Marinette and Ayla.

Scarlet: So... what do you guys wanna do?

A few minutes later Alya sets down a tray with a pitcher of orange juice and three glasses on the coffee table and transfers the tray's contents to the table.

Marinette: (getting out the spoons in the kitchen) You seriously have a technique down with your little sisters. But... uh, who is the Sapa... Sapo...?

Alya: The Sapotis? They're little monsters from a créole fable... who are always pulling pranks and making all sorts of mischief.

Scarlet: (getting out the three plates in the Kitchen) I hear about that. Sapotis can be a troublemaker and make the city go into Chaos.

Ayla: (Marinette takes a tray with two slices of cantaloupe out of the refrigerator and Scarlet puts the plates on the coffee tables) Now that we're all alone I can finally tell you both something. (pulls out her phone) Ladybug has been around at least since the pharaohs and Fiery Fall was been created from the very beginning before the dinosaurs came to exist. But no way can the Ladybug be five thousand years old while Fiery Fall is like 10 billion years old! So, I downloaded a great app that analyzed some recordings I had of them talking. Based on the frequencies of her voice, it turns out she's a girl our age!