Captain Hardrock

Scene: Seine, Scarlet is testing the microphone to see if it works for Rose's first Concert.

Scarlet: (checking the microphones and everything is working) looks like everything is seen to be working, Marinette could you give this microphone to Rosé, please?

Marinette: Sure Scar (she grabs Rosé microphone while carrying boxes) Oops! Sorry, Mylène. My bad! I think this is yours, Rose. (hands a microphone to Rose)

Rose: Thanks, Marinette! Do you realize? It's our very first concert! It's going to be awesome, especially with Scarlet's gonna performance tonight with us.

Scarlet smiled at Rosé Comment.

Scarlet: I do anything for my fans Rosé for tonight and besides I love to perform.

Marinette: (looking for Adrien) He's not here yet.

Alya: No worries girl. The gig hasn't started yet.

Marinette: What if he doesn't know Juleka's address? Or he got the wrong day? Or he's lost? Could you check with Nino, please? You know, of course, just... casually.

Alya: Hey, Nino, did you hear from Adrien, by any chance?

Nino: Well... Scar told me that he had something to do with his old man. He said he'd come right after. (Marinette signs worried and Alya comforts her)

Scarlet: Don't worry Mari, Adrien will come to the concert, once he sorts out with his dad.

Anarka: Captain Anarka speaking to ya'! So how's it comin' along me, young pirates? Ready to celebrate the (adjusts her glasses) Whatcha up to, there, matey?

Marinette: Uh, hello ma'am. I'm cleaning up for tonight! Your boat's gonna be clean as a whistle!

Anarka: You're cleaning (laughs). We never pick up in this house! Didn't my daughter tell you? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life.

Scene: Adrien's Room

(Adrien playing the piano. Adrien accidentally plays the wrong key)

Gabriel: I've heard enough. Are you sure you're practising, Adrien?

Adrien: I'm just doing the same exercises over and over again. I think I could make better progress if I could just play with other musicians. After all, music's meant to be shared with other people, don't you think?

Gabriel: We Agreste's are soloists. We're nowhere group members. I suggest you rehearse your piece some more. You'll play it for me again later today.

Adrien: But father, you promised that I could attend my friends' concert.

Gabriel: Not after that performance you've just given, which is probably due to their influence! You need to refocus, Adrien.

(Adrien calls Scarlet)

Scene: Seine, Marinette, Ayla and Scarlet continue sorting things out of the concert.

Scarlet: (her phone rings) Hey Adrien, what's wrong? ...what happened?... What.. he can't do that.... is there something I can do?... Are you sure... okay, see you tomorrow! (She hung up, sad) looks like Adrien cannot come to see the concert.

Alya: Well it's not exactly the first time his dad's kept him from hanging out with us. I'd have been super surprised if he hadn't.

Anarka: Whoa, sailor! Never place a metal object next to a compass, ya hear lass? Metal attracts the needle, just like a magnet, which is why you can't get them anywhere near each other.