Heroes Day: Part 4 (Final)

Scene: Above the street.

The Titan flies over the street to find Ladybug and her team. Suddenly she started to get headaches and it made her mad.

The Titan: (furious) GRR....... WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! (shakes its head to remain focused, suddenly she hears something in the alleyway) AHH...

Meanwhile, in the alleyway, Rena Rouge and Carapace are Scanning the area to make sure that Titan is not here.

Rena Rouge: Babe... the coast is clear. (Walk in the middle of the road as Carapace was about to walk to her as he saw the Titan on the top of the building.)

The Titan: (Evil smirk) SURPRISE!?! I WONDER WHAT ROAST FOX AND TURTLE SOUP TASTES LIKE? (It charges up its heatwave laser to aim at Rena Rouge as Carapace runs toward her.)

Carapace: (running toward Rena Rouge) Babe... watch out. Shell-ter (he activated its power to protect Rena and himself as the Titan released its heatwave laser toward them as it hit the barrier as Carapace held it.)

Rena Rouge: Babe, will you manage to hold it?

Carapace: (holding the barriers, struggling) Babe... I can try but the titan's heatwave is too strong for me to hold it.

Rena Rouge: (She thought about it and she realised an idea.) Babe, I got an idea. (Rena is calling Chat Noir on her flute.)

Scene: The subway.

Ladybug tried to calm down citizens as Chat Noir checked on everyone he got a phone call from his staff and he answered it.

Chat Noir: (phone call) Rena, is everything okay?

Rena Rouge: (phone call) Chat Noir, we got a problem, The Titan found out that we tricked her, Carapace used his powers to protect us but Carapace can't hold it much longer... (She looks at Carapace as he struggles to hold it as the barrier starts to break) Chat Noir we need you.

Chat Noir: Okay I'm coming Rena, I inform Ladybug and I'll come for both of you.

Rena Rouge: Chat Noir please hurry, Carapace barrier is almost broken.

Chat Noir: Okay I'm on my way. (He ended the call and ran toward Ladybug) Ladybug... Rena Rouge and Carapace are in trouble, the Titan got them.

Ladybug: (Shocked) What... I'm coming with you.

Chat Noir: No Ladybug. It is too dangerous, the Titan will do anything to destroy you and Queen Bee. ( he ran out of the train station as Ladybug caught up to him)

Ladybug: Chat Noir are you sure about this?

Chat Noir: Yes Ladybug... it won't harm me cause me and Fiery Fall have a deep connection between us. (he used his staff to leap away)

Ladybug: Good luck, Chat Noir.

Scene: The Titan's mind.

Scarlet closed her eyes and looked around her surroundings, a blinding light making it hard to do so. Her eyes adjusted before she looked around more and looked around the large colosseum. It was very large and old-looking.

She noticed multiple burn marks all around on the ground and walls as if there had been a serious fight before. She looked around some more before she spotted the seven cloaked figures, standing in the stands, in the emperor's box.

Mysterious hooded figure #1: (calling down to Scarlet) Congratulations on completing both trails. Little one, this will be your final trial. Unfortunately, this will be the most difficult of them.

Suddenly, a fire spout shot down from the sky, causing Scarlet to shield herself before the spout disappeared. Standing in front of her was herself, only with flame-red hair and familiar four red-gold eyes.