Catalyst (Heroes Day - Part 1)

Scene: The universe as the Sun flares up rapidly as the moon is coming to align with the sun.

???: (evily) Mahahahaha, I'm nearly free for a thousand centuries. Get ready Earth, it's nearly time for my entrance.

Scene: Scarlet's bedroom Scarlet was finally asleep when Furyy picked up something she jolted up and immediately flew toward Scarlet's balcony.

Furyy: (panicked) It can't be.... can it... (Look around the sky and notice that red Star with a red glow flare around it).

Furyy: (horrified) it's nearly here. (She quickly flew down toward Master Fu's massage room and quickly woke up Wayzz.

Furyy: (whispered yell) Wayzz, Wayzz wake up.

Wayzz: (worried) what's wrong big sis?

Furyy: (worried) the solar eclipse..... is here.

Wayzz: (shocked) Wh- What.

Furyy: Wayzz, you need to contact Tikki and Plagg for a Kwami emergency meeting right now in the miracle box.

Wayzz: I'm on it, big sis. (Wayzz communicate Tikki and Plagg for an emergency meeting, while Furyy goes into the miracle box to warm the Kwamis)

Scene: The miracle box, as all Kwami were they usually spot worried as Wayzz, Tikki and Plagg arrived.

Wayzz: Big Sis, I brought Tikki and Plagg for you.

Furyy: Thank you Wayzz.

Tikki: Big Sis, has something happened?

Plagg: (half asleep and cranky) Big Sis, I was dreaming about having the biggest cheese ever.

Furyy: I'm sorry guys, but this is an emergency meeting.

As all the Kwamis are here and in their usual spot, Sass calms down everyone as Furyy begins the meeting.

Furyy: Attention my brother and sister, I call upon this meeting for an emergency.

Barkk: (unsure) What's Wrong big sis?

Ziggy: (abit worried) What's the emergency?

Furyy: (sad) My brother and sister I sense that the red eclipse and the Phoenix Titan are nearly here in Paris.

All: (Gasps)

Ziggy: It's the end of the world.

Barkk: What are we gonna do?

Sass: Calm Down everyone, I'm sure that Big Sis has a plan for this.

Furyy: Sass, I don't.... this means my time is nearly up also my owner's as well.

All: What!?

Roarr: It can't be.

Ziggy: There has to be another way, Big Sis.

Furyy: (sad) They isn't Ziggy, my owner will have to face the Titan soon or later. If anything happened to me and my owner if we failed. (Look at Tikki with a demanding face) Tikki, I'm putting your owner as a new guardian if anything happens to my owner and me.

Tikki: (Gasp)

Plagg: (gasp)

All: (gasp)

Tikki: Big Sis, My owner can't take your owner's place as the guardian.

Furyy: You have to Tikki. For my sake. (She flew toward the middle of the room to look at all the Kwami). My fellow brother and sister, even though I've looked after you all for many centuries, now my time has nearly come. I'm so proud of you all but I'm also proud to become your big sis.