Queen Wasp (Queen Battle Part 2)

Scene: Grand Palais. The news about the events of the last episode is broadcast.

Nadja: Coming to you live from the Grand Palais Museum. I'm Nadja Chamack. Gabriel Agreste's fashion show was recently delayed after the Queen of Fashion, Audrey Bourgeois was akumatized. But everything is back on schedule again, after Ladybug and Fiery Fall (Fiery Fall is shown carrying Adrien) heroically step in to save the day, as usual. The fashion show can finally begin!

Scene: Agreste Repository. Gabriel is watching the news on his phone. He switches it off and puts it in his pocket.

Gabriel:(guilt-ridden) I don't want to break our promise, but... I can't keep putting our son in danger. Style Queen was supposed to be my masterpiece... but even she failed. I feel like I've done all I possibly could, you know? I'll never be able to fulfil my wish without Ladybug, Cat Noir and Fiery Fall's Miraculous. (Scene shows Emilie in her coffin) Forgive me, Emilie. I'm giving you up, Nooroo.

(He takes off the brooch, which forces Nooroo to return to the Miraculous. He places the brooch in a silver box. He leaves the repository as the lights go off one by one. He sits down in his chair, distraught, and takes off his glasses. Nathalie notices and hugs Gabriel.)

Scene: Grand Palais, catwalk. The fashion show is continuing in the Grand Palais. Lights dance around the room as Adrien walks the catwalk and poses while Scarlet continues her performance as Alya is live streaming.

Scarlet: (singing) Switchin' the positions for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics way, I'm jumpin' through hoops (to you, to you)
Know my love infinite, nothing I wouldn't do (do)

(Scarlet walking the catwalk and standing next to Adrien while he poses)

That I won't do, switchin' for you
Cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics way, I'm jumpin' through hoops
Know my love infinite, nothin' I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switchin' for you

Yeah
Ah, yeah
Ah (ah), yeah

(Scarlet finished her performance by leaning on Adrien taking his hat and putting it on her head as Adrien chucked)

Everybody applauds for Scarlet as she takes a bow for the audience and looks at Adrien as she places the hat on Adrien's head and hugs him.

Adrien: (whispered to Scarlet while hugging her) That was an amazing performance Scar, Thank you.

Scarlet: (whispered while hugging) No problem Adrien, anything for my number 1 close friend.

Adrien blushed cutely at Scarlet's comments.

Alya: Scoop. Scarlet Waters has finished her performance and it went crazy that the hat Adrien Agreste is wearing was made by my BFF, Marinette! Anything you'd like to say during my Livestream?

(Marinette waves and squeals at the camera awkwardly; Alya looks behind Marinette at something and looks surprised)

Alya: What?

(Marinette turns around too, equally surprised. Everyone in the hall looks surprised eventually. Audrey crosses her arms in disgust as Chloé mimics the same pose as her mom.)

Scarlet turns around and is shocked and taps on Adrien's shoulder to get his attention as Scarlet points her finger at the entrance of the catwalk.

Alya: I... don't... believe this! (Adrien turns around and is shocked to see his father standing on the catwalk, for the first time in his life after Emilie's disappearance.) Fierybloggers, a huge update! That's Gabriel Agreste; he hasn't been in public in ages.