Frightningale

Scene: Scarlet's room On Scarlet's laptop, music is playing called "Big Bang" by Clara Nightingale. Furyy is dancing to the music in the middle of Scarlet's room while Scarlet is studying the codes of the Grimoire on the iPad.

Clara: ♫ Don't you stop, dancing to the music.
Baby! Yeah, it's like a miracle.
Don't you stop, dancing to the music,
Music, oh, it's getting physical!
Don't you stop, dancing to the music?♫

(Scarlet watches Furyy while she dances to the music and she giggles and goes back to her study.)

Alec: (on the screen) And that was Clara Nightingale's hit single "Big Bang" for us!

(Furyy flew toward Scarlet and sat down on her shoulder.)

Furyy: Wow! That girl is incredible just like you!

Scarlet: Aww thanks Furyy I love her music as well.

Furyy: You're still studying...

Scarlet: Yep Furyy. I wanna know all the code that Grandpa taught me and show me. Besides, I'll be the future guardian of the miracle box if anything happens to my grandpa but that will never happen.

Furyy: That's true but I'm proud of you Scar.

Scarlet: Thanks Furyy.

Alec: (to Clara, who dances while he speaks to her) Clara, in just a few short months you've become an international sensation with your ultra-unique singing and style. You even sing and dance in your sleep! Do you ever stop?

Clara: Never, you see.
Dancing and singing are everything to me.
And I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance with the amazing people of France!

Scarlet: She's a true artist!

Furyy: yeah so are you.

Alec: You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled "Miraculous".

(Scarlet and Furyy gasp with surprise.)

Clara: I admire and adore
Ladybug, Cat Noir and Fiery Fall.
A homage to them I wanted to pay
Because they inspire me every single day!

Scarlet was about to go back to her study when her phone rang and it was her music director.

Scarlet: Hello Sir.

Music Director: Scarlet, my star. I've got a proposition for you. You have heard that Miss Clare Nightingale's music video of 'Miraculous'

Scarlet: Yes sir I have, I'm just watching it. (She pours some water into her glass.)

Music Director: I got a call from her manager and she wants you to play as Fiery Fall for her music video. As she was a big fan of your song. What do you think of that idea my star?

As her Music Director finishes talking. Scarlet immediately spits water out as she is shocked and scared.

Scarlet: (nervous) um... I don't know what to say really.

Music Director: Perfect I have one of my managers to pick you up and take you to Grand Palau's Hotel and they will do your makeup and your costume. I gotta go and good luck with her music video. Au revoir (end the call)

Scarlet: (nervous, dejectedly) Okay Sir. Au revoir (end the call)

Alec: Auditions will be held at the Grand Palais Hotel, is that right? A little birdie told me that you already found your Cat Noir and Fiery Fall. Care to share the good news?

Clara: My lips are sealed,
But soon he'll be revealed.
We must still cast Ladybug and extras, by the way.
So come on out and audition today!

(As Scarlet ends the call nervously, a few minutes later a car beeps as it is time to go and grabs her purse from her chair.)