The Gala

Scene: Master Fu's massage shop

Scarlet explains everything to Master Fu about her three trials, the Final Battle with the Phoenix Titan, Terre's past and her ancestors being the previous miraculous holder of the Phoenix.

Scarlet: So Terre banished her leader to the sun for thousands of years of her previous abuse from her leader.

Master fu: (thinking) That explains your anger when you lost control when a battle with Style Queen. But after what you told me about her I understand what she thought for the past millions of years.

Scarlet: Yeah I do feel bad for her.. as least I can hold the Titan within.

Master Fu: Indeed my dear. Your mom would be very proud of you.

Scarlet: (smiles) I know Grandpa.

Suddenly her Miraculous began to glow as flame came out and formed into Terre made out of the flame.

Terre: (flame Phoenix Form) I would be proud as well.

Scarlet: Terre...?

Terre (flame Phoenix Form): Now I'm free from my abuse from my leader, I never felt so free for the past millions of years.

Scarlet: So now you're free Terre, what are you gonna do?

Terre (flame Phoenix Form): Well... I never thought of that, but I can help you defeat Hawkmoth and take his miraculous.

Master Fu: So this must be Terre the Phoenix titan.

Terre (flame Phoenix Form): (to Master Fu) Oh... you must be the last member of the guardian of the miracle box. It was such an honour to meet you, Master.

Master Fu: The pleasure is mine Terre. So it was you who sent a Phoenix Miraculous that landed on earth millions of years ago.

Terre (flame Phoenix Form): That's right... and your great leader took it in and crafted it into a Miraculous.

Scarlet: That's incredible... is that how Kwami was born?

Master Fu: (thinking) Umm maybe.

Scarlet: (looking around and seeing her mom's urns) Grandpa have you been holding onto my mom's urns?

Master Fu: Oh... um... yeah I was keeping it safe due to the Phoenix Titan's attack.

Scarlet: (looking at the urns) Well... look like you have done a great job Grandpa. (She pats on the lid of the urns and it triggers something) Huh... What the? (She pressed on the lid and it opened hollow lids with a letter and a folded paper.)

Master Fu: (worried) What is it, my dear?

Scarlet took the envelope and folded paper out of the hollow lid of the urns and sat down on her mat she looked at the envelope as it said "To Scarlet".

Scarlet: It's a letter (looks across and there is a folded paper and she picks it up) What is this doing in my mother's urns? (She unfolds the paper and gasps as it reveals the missing page of the ancient spellbook) Grandpa, it's.....

Master Fu: The missing page that you're looking for.

Scarlet: (unsure) But why would it be hidden in my mom urs all this time?

As Master Fu was about to answer, there was a knock on the door and Terre flew back inside the Phoenix miraculous. Furyy flew over in Scarlet's bag as Scarlet answered the door and it was Scarlet's Dad wearing a Tuxedo.

Scarlet: Dad... what are you doing here?

Danny: I'm here to pick you up for the gala ball tonight, have you forgotten my dear?