Mayura (Heroes Day - Part 2)

The Scene: TV Screen.

Prime Queen: Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth and as the solar red eclipse almost aligned!

Akumatized villains: Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!

Prime Queen: Today shall be known as... Villains Day!

Nora, Ella, and Etta are seen watching the news broadcast from the Césaire apartment then Master Fu is watching on his tablet while clinging onto a photo of Scarlet and finally all the Kwami in the miracle box are watching on the iPhones as they start to worry with before the scene switches to Catalyst in Hawk Moth's lair.

Catalyst: It's time, Scarlet Moth.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Akumatized villains: Hail Scarlet Moth! (Stop when Scarlet Moth raises his cane)

Scarlet Moth: Ladybug, Cat Noir and Fiery Fall. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!

Scene: Palais de Chaillot rooftop as Fiery Fall continues worried as she watches as the solar eclipse is almost aligned.

Cat Noir: Penny for your thoughts, Birdy boo?

Fiery Fall: It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. I don't know if I can do this... we're not prepared for this.

Cat Noir: Yes, we are! We've already fought them all and we won! And there are five of us this time!

Ladybug: Chat Noir's right, we can protect each other as long as we stand together no matter what.

Rena rouge/Carapace and Queen Bee: (nodding their head as they are ready)

Fiery Fall: (Look at the solar eclipse is almost aligned, hold on her Miraculous tightly and look demand face toward her friends) If we want to win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth before the eclipse is aligned, even though it might be my last battle with you guys.

Rena Rouge/ Carapace and Queen Bee: (confused) Huh?!

Fiery Fall: I will explain it to you again when the fight is over (stands up) Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Fiery Fall will never hand you over her Miraculous! It may be my last fight with you but I won't stand down without a fight.

Cat Noir: (stands up along with Ladybug) And we've got a better idea!

Ladybug: You're gonna give us your miraculous!

Carapace: (stands up along with Rena Rouge) You may have an army of akumatized warriors...

Rena Rouge: ...but we're a whole team of superheroes!

Queen Bee: (stands up) You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Scarlet Moth: (laughs maliciously) I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music! (Guitar Villain and Frightningale play thunderous music while the other akumatized villains charge towards the Miraculous Supers)

Prime Queen: And so it begins. The scarlet army is on its way to crush these pathetic Miraculous holders.

Fiery Fall: Don't forget our main objective. We want to get to Hawk Moth before the eclipse is aligned. Ladybug, I need you to capture the Akuma as we defeat each villain.