Anansi

Scene: In Scarlet's bedroom, Scarlet is studying the grimore on her tablets while Furyy munching on strawberries on her shoulder while looking at her tablets.

Scarlet: (thinking) Hmmm...

Furyy: (thinking) Hmmm...

Scarlet: (unsure) Something is not right Furyy.

Furyy: (looking at Scar while munching her strawberry) What not right Scarlet?

Scarlet: (unsure, looking through it) You see the page of the Phoenix Miraculous show a thing about the Titan form and what power is capable of and it continues till the end and when I swipe it to the next one it skips to the different topic. It's like there is a missing page.

Furyy: Sure is a mystery tho. (Looking through the page of the Phoenix Miraculous and spot something) Oh... I found something on the tablet.

Scarlet: What is it Furyy?

Furyy: (thinking) If I remember correctly you got the ability to bend fire out of your hand. (Swipe through the tablet to find it and she found it.) I found it.

Master Fu walks into her room with Wayzz levitating next to him.

Master Fu: Found What?

Scarlet: Furyy found something on the tablet about a new ability of the Phoenix Miraculous that it can bend fire out of my hand.

Master Fu: Well... Furyy's right My dear. Bend fire out of your hand is usually power that fire will be ten times hotter than the sun.

Scarlet: Grandpa how does it work?

Master Fu: (chucked) Come with me, my dear.

Master Fu takes Scarlet to his Dojo room where a long thick rope is tied onto two on different sides.

Master fu: Scarlet, could you transform please as part of your lesson?

Scarlet: Okay Grandpa, Furyy Wings arise! (Scarlet transforms into Fiery Fall)

Master fu: Fiery, this is part of your lesson and training, you see this rope. (Fiery looks at it and shakes her head as Master Fu continues) This is no original Rope, my dear This is Dyneema rope the strongest rope. Your training will be to melt this rope. It is not easy to Fiery you need to feel the fire within you.

Fiery: Master do you mean by within me? You mean inside of me.

Master Fu: Correct my dear, you want your flames to be very hot ten times hotter than the sun.

Fiery Fall: Okay Grandpa. (Walking up toward the Rope and placing both hands on the rope.)

Master Fu: Remember my dear, feel the fire within you. Let your fire flow within your heart and your soul.

Fiery Fall closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and master fu advises her to do it.

Fiery Fall thinks about how Ladybug, Chat Noir, Adrien and her friends and family have been there for her and her deep connection with Adrien and Chat Noir.

Master Fu and Wayzz watched her as the rope started to melt they were suprised by it. Fiery Fall opens her eyes as the rope has finally melted as she has done it.

Fiery Fall: I did it...

Master Fu: You certainly did it, my dear, I have seen that you have a big fire in your heart as you got a deep connection with a certain black cat.

Fiery Fall: Cat Noir, master.

Master Fu nodded his head as Fiery Fall was about to ask, Her phone rang, and she detransform back to Scarlet and answered her phone.