Breakup

Scene: The Street, Scarlet was walking to school when she got a message from Oliver.

Scarlet read the message that Oliver

Oliver: (in text) Hey Scar, I hope you have a great day at school, I hope you work things out with Adrien. No matter what I will always be there for you.

Scarlet smiled sadly at the text as Furyy noticed it with an unsure face.

Furyy: Scar, what are you feeling down?

Scarlet: I like Oliver, he is nice but I love Adrien but... when Adrien gave Kagami a Rose, I was heartbroken and after the ice skate issue, Kagami kissed Adrien on the cheek he didn't do anything like back away from her.

Furyy: I'm sure, he had an explanation for that, he loves you a lot scar, just go talk to him.

Scarlet: You're right Furyy.

Scarlet was at the school as she walked up to the entrance of the school. She entered her locker and she got a photo of her and Adrien together, suddenly she got a flashback about when Adrien gave Kagami a rose and she was heartbroken. She shakes her head to forget it.

Scarlet entered the classroom as Adrien waved at her she nodded her head and sat down in her seat to start class Adrien noticed that something was wrong, and Miss Busiter started the lesson.

Scene: The School cafeteria

Scarlet was getting some food on the shelf and walked to a table a eat quietly. Adrien was getting worried that something was wrong with Scarlet. He walked toward Scarlet and sat down next to her.

Adrien: (To Scarlet, worried) Hey Scar, is everything okay today?, Do you want to talk to me?

Scarlet: (abit mad) Adrien, meet me in the locker room now.

Scarlet finished her lunch and walked out of the cafeteria Adrien was getting nervous as he finished his lunch and followed her out.

Scene: Locker Room, Adrien enters the locker room as he sees Scarlet sitting down on a bench, he nervously walks toward her and sits down next to her.

Adrien: (nervously) So... What's wrong, My Hummingbird, I know I only got 10 minutes till the fencing match with Kagami.

Scarlet: (mad) Adrien, I can't take it anymore.

Adrien: (worried) What do you mean-

Scarlet got up from her seat and looked at him madly.

Scarlet: (lash out) What do you mean, WHAT DO YOU MEAN Adrien, I'm extremely hurt that you gave Kagami a rose, A RED ROSE and you let her kiss you on your cheek at the ice rink.

Adrien: (To Adrien, shocked) Wait a minute, did you see me giving Kagami a Rose?

Scarlet: (sad, turns away from Adrien) It doesn't matter now Adrien, I think we should break up.

Adrien looks at Scarlet horrifyingly and he walks toward her and puts his hands on Scarlet's shoulder to look at him.

Adrien: (horrifying) No, no, no, Scarlet listen to me, giving Kagami a Rose didn't mean anything to me and letting her kiss me on the cheek was just a friendly gesture. I don't love Kagami, I love you, Scarlet.

Scarlet: (To Adrien as her tears Fall on her cheek) I don't believe you, Adrien you shouldn't have given her the Rose in the first place if it didn't mean anything.

Scarlet walked away from Adrien and was about to exit the locker room when she had a last look at him.

Scarlet: (sadly) When you are not confused about who you want to be with anymore, we will work things out.

Scarlet exited the locker room and left a guilty and heartbroken Adrien. As Plagg comes out of Adrien's jacket angrily.

Plagg: (To Adrien, angrily ) Are you gonna let, Scarlet, walk away like that?

Adrien: (Sadly, Heartbroken) What is the point of going after her, she already made up her mind.

Plagg: (protests) You could've at least been friends with her.

Adrien: (abit sad) I'll try when she cools down, I give her a few days till she calms down.

Plagg: (sigh) I hope you're are right about it.

Scene: Outside of the School Steps, Scarlet starts crying as Furyy comforts her calmly.

Scarlet: (Sniffle) Furyy, why is love so hard in tears? (Wipe her tears away from her cheek)

Furyy: It's part of the cycle. You fall in love, get your first heartbroken and you try your best to move on when you are ready, you should patch things up with Adrien by trying to be friends from now on.

Scarlet nods and she takes Furyy's Advice.

Scarlet: (abit smiles) You're right Furyy, I take a few days away so I get some space and when I am ready I patch things up with Adrien as Friends.

Furyy: (smiled) that's my girl.

Scarlet hugged her Kwami tightly and kissed her on her head as Furyy giggled.

Scarlet: (smiled) Furyy, I don't know what to do without you.

Furyy: (smiled) You never know Scarlet, you got your mother spirit within you.

Scarlet and Furyy are watching the clouds going by.

🔥🔥Sooo... Scarlet ends her relationship with Adrien 💔😔, but will they become friends and get back together in the future? Please continue to leave a like, comment and share this story.🔥🔥

The next upcoming chapter is...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Style Queen (The Queen battle part 1)        🔥🔥See you guys in the next chapter🔥🔥