Chapter 2 - Reunion

Bang Chan: Ohhh Felix you're here did you-

Hyunjae: CHANNNNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!

Bang Chan: Who- Ohh my god Hyunjae? Y/N? How have you guys been? Also what brings you two here?

Y/N: Long time no see hyung, we're doing well, and Felix hyung told us he's gonna introduce us to you guys.

Bang Chan: Ohh you two are Felix's cousins? Well come in then, welcome to our dorm you two.

Felix and Chan introduced us to the other members and we start chatting and bonding with each other. We get along quite well and we become friends pretty fast. Not long after Bang Chan bought fried chicken and some sprite for us and we started eating and singing.

Hyunjin: Hey Y/N, it's your turn to sing.

Y/N: Uhhm nah, I'm alright, I'm not that good at singing I might hurt your ears.

Hyunjin: Oh come on kid, It's alright, It won't hurt to try right?

Hyunjae: Yeah Y/N you've been singing that one EXO song lately, you're pretty good actually.

Y/N: Alright then I'll try.

I put on Monster by EXO, I started to like the song recently so I sing along to it alot, I just hope my voice won't crack.

Y/N: She got me going crazy, woo
wae simjangi ttwini? Woo

Seungmin: Ohh he's actually pretty good, well you're related to an idol so it will make sense that you have some kind of talent like that.

Their responses are really positive so i got encouraged to keep going and just try my best

Fast forward to Chen's part

Y/N: I’m sorry, you make me so crazy
You know you do

As I sang those lines, the room erupted with cheers. I can't believe i actually hit those notes, I wasn't able to finish the song though cuz they kept pushing me around and ruffling my hair.

Han: You should audition at our company, Im pretty sure you'll get accepted, you're pretty talented Y/N.

Y/N: Well I always wanted to be an idol too since I saw Felix hyung and Chan hyung performing, so It won't hurt to try.

Hyunjae: Also If you become a trainee at JYP, you might get the chance to meet with Yeji.

The whole room got quiet and looked at Hyunjae. While I glared at him angrily.

I really like Yeji, I've had a crush on her since she debuted, I tried to keep it a secret but my brother found out about it somehow.

Hyunjae: Ohhh what did I say something wrong? *chuckles

The boys looked at each other then looked at me with suspicious smiles on their faces.

Y/N: What?

Changbin: So Yeji huh?

Y/N: What? No

I.N: Come on kid no need to keep it a secret to us now, we're buddies aren't we?

Y/N: Yeah I know but I don't really like her.

Lee know: You're saying that, but you're blushing really hard right now.

Y/N: Huh? I looked at a mirror near me and saw that my face is as red as a tomato.

Felix: Come on Y/N, no need to keep it a secret now, we're here to help you, especially since we have her brother Hyunjin with us.

Hyunjin: This is the last time I'm gonna say this but, we're not siblings goddammit, I actually kinda like her, I've had a crush on her since we were trainees.

Hearing Hyunjin say that made me kinda mad, I won't lose to you Hwang Hyunjin hyung.

Y/N: No! Yeji is mine!

I screamed while standing up and hitting the table in front of me, then I realized-

Hyunjin: There it is!

Y/N: Wait what?

Changbin: You finally admitted it.

Y/N: So does that mean that Hyunjin hyung actually doesn't-?

Hyunjin: Yeah, I just tricked you so that you'll reveal your true feelings dumbass.

I'm an idiot, how can i fall for that?

Hyunjae: Well it's getting late now, we need to get going, let's go Y/N.

Han: Alright then, be careful on your way back, especially you romantic freak.

Everyone laughed while I just looked at them annoyed. We went out and walked back to our house. It's not too far from their dorm so it's not too tiring. We went inside our house and i sat down on our couch. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

???: Hey kid we have taken your girlfriend hostage.

Girlfriend? I don't have one though, I just arrived here too, how can i find one that fast?

Y/N: What girlfriend? I don't have one, and who is this?

???: Ohh so you're not Hwang Yeji's boyfriend? I guess we got the wrong person then.

What? Yeji? Did she get kidnapped? How? And why? Why did they text me first? Do they know I am? I started panicking, I don't know what to do but I want to help her no matter what.

Y/N: Who are you? How did you get my number? What are you doing with Yeji?

???: Ohhh so you're interested now huh? If you wanna play hero and save her I'll send our address. Come by your self, don't call the police or else.

They sent me the address and my body just moved by itself, I didn't even had time to tell my brother where i was going. I ran as fast as i could and eventually I reached the destination, and It's...