Chapter 24

Y/N POV

Yeonjun? Since when? "I'm gonna go now Y/N" She said before exiting the practice room.

Looks like I really am too late. It doesn't matter though, I hurt her, I broke her heart, it just makes sense that she would hate me, anyone would. And I'm also sure that Yeonjun sunbae will be able to treat her better than I ever could.

I pulled out my phone and sat in the corner of the practice room, trying to distract myself from my own thoughts. My eyes started getting teary once again, I tried to stop it from flowing, but I can't. I just put my face againts my knees and cried to myself silently.

Yeji POV

I walked into the cafe that Yeonjun said to meet at. We've been dating for the past two weeks now, although we're still not official, we're slowly getting there, I hope.

I scanned the place and saw him waving at me, I waved back and walked over to him. He stood up and gave me a hug which I gladly gave back.

"How's your day?" He asked while tapping the table with his fingers. "It was, so-so" I replied at him while looking down. "Is something bothering you? You can talk to me about it" I sighed before speaking up. "It's because we have a collaboration with Ace"

"Ohh really? That's cool, what's wrong about it?" I just looked at him with sad look before he remembered. "Ohh yeah, he's there" I nodded and looked down once more. He put his hand on my shoulder and spoke up. "I think you should talk this over with him" I looked over to him and he's giving me a reassuring look.

"Think about it, you're from the same company, it's given that you're gonna see each other alot. If you're keeping hatred for him, things are gonna be super awkward between you two. Even if you don't wanna be friends with him anymore, atleast be civil with each other" Thanks Yeonjun but, it's not because I hate him that I don't want to see him anymore. It's because I still love him, but at the same time I still hate him and what he did to me.

Sometimes I feel bad for dating you, since you were always so kind and understanding to me, but it feels like I'm using you to forget about Y/N. But you're a really sweet guy Yeonjun, and I want to give you a chance, I want to give US a chance. Maybe this could actually lead to something better.

"You said you want to go to the amusement park with me right? Let's go, I'll take you there" he said while standing up and offering his hand to me. I held it and walked with him towards the amusement park.

On the way there, we were talking and laughing together. I secretly took a glance at him while he's telling me a story, and I must say, he's really handsome. I suddenly blushed randomly so I looked away from him trying to hide it. I tried to take a glance one more time, and what I saw surprised me. "Y/N?" I thought to myself. My eyes widened at the sight of him. What's happening? Where's Yeonjun? I blinked a couple of times and it was Yeonjun again. Damn, I must be seeing things.

We finally arrived at the amusement park. We got two tickets before entering and we started to go play games and go to the rides.

After the day was over, he walked me back to my dorm before we bid goodbye to each other. I greeted my groupmates and went to my room. I laid down in my bed and looked up in the ceiling, thinking about what I saw earlier.

"Why did I see him? I don't want to love him anymore, but I can't get over him" I suddenly heard someone enter the room which caused me to snap back to reality.

I looked up and saw Chaeryeong already in her bed. "What's wrong unnie? You look like something's bothering you" she asked. I don't want to worry her so I just decided to keep it to myself.