Chapter 4 - First meeting

It's finally the day I audition. I ate breakfast took a shower and put on casual clothes that's comfortable to move around in.

I walked to the JYP building for the auditions they gave me a number and i waited for my turn. When it's finally my turn, someone guided me into the audition room. I introduced myself to the judges.

Y/N: Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Y/N

Time skip to after you sang and danced

Judge: Ok Lee Y/N we are very pleased and impressed by your performance today, we have decided that you passed and you'll be a JYP trainee.

I smiled really wide, I'm so happy for this, and I got in on my first try.

Y/N: Ohh really? Kamsahapnida, so uhmm when will I start?

Judge: We want you to start as soon as possible but that's still up to you, you will start whenever you're ready.

Y/N: I want to tommorow then.

Judge: Ok then welcome to JYP.

He held out his hand and I shook it while bowing.

Judge: If you want you can tour the building today since you're a trainee here now.

Y/N: Alright I will, Kamsahapnida.

I exited the audition room then I met Chan and Felix.

Bang Chan: Hey Y/N how did it go?

Y/N: Good news, I got In! I screamed while jumping around

Felix: Wow, first try? You must have been really good then.

Y/N: I can say I did well but I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.

Bang Chan: So do you have somewhere else to go now?

Y/N: I want to look around the building for a while.

Felix: Ok then, we'll be at practice room number 3 with the other members if you need us, congratulations again, fighting!

Y/N: Thank you for supporting me hyung, I'll be on my way then.

Bang Chan: Alright take care of yourself.

I walked around the building for abit but eventually I got bored. Well, since Im here I should try to practice in one of the practice rooms since Im a trainee here now.

I entered one of the practice rooms and started dancing to mmmh by Kai. After I finished I heard a girl from behind me.

???: Daebak

Yeji POV

I went to practice earlier today since I have nothing else to do anyway, while I was walking in front of the practice rooms, I noticed someone practicing but I don't recognize who he is, he must be a new trainee.

Yeji: Ohh, who is that? I think he's new here, ohh I recognize that dance.... Ohh he's quite good, if he keeps this up he's gonna debut early.

Hyunjin: What are you looking at?

Yeji: I'm watching, him, he looks new here but his dancing is impressive.

As i said that Hyunjin started smiling from ear to ear.

Yeji: What?

Hyunjin: Are you interested in him?

Yeji: Well kinda, why?

Hyunjin: You should try to know him better maybe talk to him after his dance.

Yeji: Ohh ok then maybe I'll try.

Hyunjin: Alright then I gotta go, bye.

Yeji: Alright bye.

What's with him? Why was he smiling like that just then? Anyway I want to talk to him so I went inside the room silently so he won't notice, just in time that he finishes

Y/N POV

Yeji: Daebak

I looked behind me and there she was, Hwang Yeji. I froze up for a bit but I tried to act natural so she won't think I'm a weirdo or anything. I bowed and said.

Y/N: Ne sonim

Ehhh? Where did that come from? I was supposed to say thank you! Good job trying not to look like a weirdo Y/N.

She started laughing while I started to blush. I take a look at her and her laugh just melted my heart, that's where it all started, that smile, that damn smile.

I noticed that I was smiling like an idiot while looking at her so I averted my gaze. Then she started walking up to me.

Yeji: Hi I'm Hwang Yeji nice to meet you and you are?

Y/N your heartbeat is going too fast calm down, I don't want to look like a creep

Y/N: I'm Lee Y/N, I'm a new trainee here, it's really nice to meet you

Yeji: Y/N you're dancing is pretty good, are you sure you're new here?

Y/N: Yes I just started today actually

Yeji: Ehhh? Daebak you're pretty talented then

Y/N: Ohh Kamsahapnida

Yeji: Alright then I gotta go, it was nice meeting you Y/N

Wait don't go yet, I want to talk to you more, I want to cherish this moment, Ohhh I should ask for her number...

Aannnd she already walked out the door, I need to catch up.

Y/N: Yeji noona!

Yeji: What is it?

Y/N: Can I have your number please?

Yeji: Oh sure give me your phone. Can I have your number too?

Ehh? Did she just ask for mine too?

Y/N: Alright then here's my phone, may I take yours?

Yeji: Ohh, Here.

I entered my number on her phone and gave it back to her, the I remember, my wallpaper! Ohh no!

Y/N: Are you done noona?

Yeji: Here you go, your wallpaper is really cute by the way. Ok I'll go now, byee

She saw it, my life is ruined, my chances of dating her basically zero now, you idiot. That smile though, you're making my heart melt again Hwang Yeji

Y/N: Alright noona bye

Yeji: You can just call me Yeji

Then she entered one of the practice rooms.

I held my phone in my hand and looked at her number, she put her name on it already. ❤Yeji❤. Why would she put hearts? Maybe she likes me too? No don't be delusional Y/N snap back to reality.

Well since i have nothing to do now I decided to visit Stray Kids on their practice room, I knocked and I was greeted by Chan hyung.

But why is everyone is so silent though, why? Did something happen? suddenly Hyunjin  stood up followed by Changbin

Changbin: Yeji noona!

Hyunjin: Yes?

Changbin: Can I get your number please?

Hyunjin: Sure, and don't call me noona though you can just call me baby.

Then they started cackling like a group of hyenas.

Wait, What? They were listening to that? And what's with the baby? She didn't even say anything like that. My god these guys are so chaotic.

(Finally Yeji made her first appearance)