Chapter 30 - Filming

Y/N POV

Two weeks have passed since that incident, and our relationship have gotten even better since then. Not that we're officially back together again, but we're getting there, slowly but surely.

But right now, the only thing we have to worry about, is the filming of the projects. Most of us are nervous, not only beause of the project, but how the fans might react.

All of them are already done filming, Lia and Hyojin did a duet while the rest did a dance performance. All of them had really good performances, which made me a bit nervous. What if I mess up? What if I make mistakes? What if...

"Y/n, are you alright? You seem to be in deep thought" Yeji noona told me while holding onto my shoulder.

"I'm just... nervous, everyone else's performance was so good, I don't know if I could do as good as them" I replied while looking down.

"Why are you thinking like that? You're one of the best all around idols I know, you'll definetely do great. And if you're nervous, you know I'll always be here beside you" she gave me a smile which made me ease up a bit.

"I'll do my best noona"

"Y/n and Yeji, you two are up" one of the staff called us.

I looked at Yeji and took her hand in mine before walking out the waiting room. A few moments later, we reached where we will be filming. It's a blank white room, kinda like studio choom in a sense.

"Alright take your positions" the director said.

Yeji noona took her position on the center of the room as I waited on the other side for my turn. I took a deep breath and started to focus.

"Alright, and action!"

The music started playing from the speakers as she tried to move her body with the music. I've seen her dance many times, but I always get amazed everytime I see it. Her techinque, facial expressions, and just how her body moves, makes her so pleasing to watch when dancing.

As it was nearing my turn, I took my position and readied myself. My part of the song plays as I danced along with it. I don't know why, but the nevousness that I felt earlier, was gone. It's not like I didn't like it, but I'm still surprised. I didn't even need to remember the choreo as my body just moved along with the music naturally.

Now it's getting close to the part where we dance together. I extended my arm as she walked to it. I grabbed her waist as she grabbed my shoulder. I looked into her beautiful cat eyes, and I was just hypnotized. I don't even know what I'm doing right now, but my body is moving unconciously to the music.

After that, we got into the 'touchy' part of the choreo. I was hearing faint squeals from afar, but I didn't pay attention to it. As that part ended, the chorus started, and it was her solo time again. She danced with two back up dancers, but either way, my eyes are still fixed on her.

For the second part of the chorus, I walked from behind with back up dancers of my own. Since I was on my own again, I suddey became concious of my moves. But good thing I didn't mess up. I did pretty well actually.

It's her turn again and once again, my eyes are fixed on her. I'm running out of words on how to describe how good she is at this.

The chorus was nearing again. I got ready and joined her as the chorus played. Our bodies moved in sync with each other as our eyes locked. I don't know how to describe it really, but dancing with her just felt... natural. I feel like I'm always at my best when I'm around her.

As the song came to an end, so did our performance. "And cut! Well done you two" the director told us.

Claps and cheers filled the studio from the staff and our members. We bowed towards the staff and thanked them before heading to the area where the other members rested.

"So Yeji unnie and Y/n just finished filming their performance" Yuna talked to the camera she's carrying.

We sat together with the other members as they showered us with praise. We're really thankful to all of them being supportive. After all, they've witness the two of us go through hell and back and they're still supporting us.

The athmosphere between the two of us turned into a comfortable silence. She intertwined her fingers with mine and leaned her head on my shoulder. We just sat there comfortably with each other until I decided to break the silence.

"Noona"

"Hmm?"

"Did I do well?"

"Do you really need to ask that? Ofcourse you did, you did great even, and I'm so proud of you" she looked up at me and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Thank you noona, you did great too" I leaned her head on hers as we sat in silence again.

I then felt a nudge in my side coming from Yeji. I looked at her and she was pointing at someone. I looked towards the direction and saw Jake hyung and Ryujin noona flirting with each other. A few moments later, they both stopped as Jake hyung took Ryujin noona's hand into his, holding it tightly.

"Should we ask them to a double date?" Yeji noona asked me with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I think we should"

Timeskip

After the filming was complete, we decided to celebrate amongst ourselves. We chose Itzy's dorm to celebrate in. There are plenty of foods and drinks to go around including some alcohol.

"Are you gonna drink?" Yeji noona asked me

"I don't know"

"I mean you can if you want, just don't drink too much" I nodded at her as I took the shot glass and poured the soju in it.

I raised it up to my mouth and drank it. As it went down my throat, my face contorted as I felt a burning sensation in my throat.

"I didn't remember this being that bad. I actually remember liking this" I thought to myself.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes but, I think that's enough alcohol for me tonight" she nodded at me and gave the bottle to the others.

The party is just us drinking, eating, and singing together. A few hours passed and most of the adults are passed out, except for Yeji, Ryujin, and Jake, the three that are actually drinking in moderation. Only me, Yuna, Jake, and Yeji are awake, so naturally, we had the task of helping the members get into their rooms and cleaning up.

We put the Itzy members in their rooms one by one and put our members in the guest room, I don't even know we managed to fit three people in that bed. Shortly after, Yuna decided to go to sleep too, and only the four of us are left.

We sat on the sofa again, me next to Yeji, and Jake and Ryujin next to each other.

"So, are you two getting back together too?" Yeji noona asked. I was pretty shocked to hear that since I didn't know they have a history with each other.

"Maybe?" Ryujin replied. "I still don't know how I feel about it"

"How about this, let's go on a double date"

"When?"

"Tomorrow or whenever you're free"

"Yeah sure, tomorrow"

"Well we'll go to sleep now ok? You two go to sleep to" she took my hand in hers and pulled me into her and Chaeryeong's shared bedroom.

We layed in bed together while cuddling again. Her legs are wrapped around my body as she rested her head on the crook of my neck.

"Good night noona" I said as I hugged her tightly.

But instead of getting a good night back, the response I got was her cute snores. I chuckled a bit before closing my eyes and drifting into dreamland.