Chapter 27

"Just tell her the truth" Yuna screamed from behind us. I looked back in confusion. The truth? What truth?

I looked back at Y/N once again and he was wiping his tears with his sleeves. "What is she talking about?"

"It's...."

"It's what Y/N?"

"It's nothing. I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna go home early"

He packed his bag and walked past me and Yuna. We couldn't do anything as we just look at him exit the door.

I turn my head to Yuna, who was looking at me with concerned eyes.

"What was that about?"

"Unnie, we were wrong about him"

"What do you mean?"

She came up to me and sat infront of me, I also sat down infront of her. He took a deep breath before beginning.

"I didn't want to tell you this since I want him to tell you on his own but, here it goes. Y/N..........."

"Yuna...... are you serious?" Tears was once again rolling down my cheeks. She nodded before giving me a hug, knowing I really need it right now.

I regret everything. Everything I said about him, the way I treated him, I ignored him when he was trying to get along with me again. I felt hurt, but I can't even imagine how he might've felt.

My thoughts were interruoted when somebody opened the door.

Third person POV

"Hey, I'm just chec-" Ryujin cut her own words off when she saw Yeji crying with Yuna hugging her.

She rushed to them and started caressing Yeji's head. "What happened?" She asked.

"I told her why Y/N left her"

"So you know now?"

They both looked at her with confused faces. Ryujin forgot that they have no idea that she knows about what happened.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you guys earlier. Jake actually told me what happened a few months ago when you two just broke up"

"Then why didn't you tell us? The poor guy was suffering by himself" Yeji answered with a slightly mad tone. "It's because no one was supposed to know it. He would get in trouble if someone knew"

"Then how did you know?"

"Well, Heejin herself let me know just after the dating news broke, but Jake told me the whole story. He told me that after Y/N got the news, he was found passed out drunk in a park by his brother. That's when he told them about what happened, he was so drunk he doesn't even remember what happened. Then he did it again after you two broke up"

Yeji's tears just continued flowing down her cheeks. She couldn't hold it back after hearing what Y/N went through. She was hurt hearing her baby started drinking because of her. And not only that, he satrted harming himself too. And she blames herself for all of it.

Meanwhile, Ryujin gave Yeji a hug too while continuing to caress her head.

"Even though I love Y/N too, I know his heart belongs to you. That's why I'm doing all I can to help you two get back together" she thought to herself.

"You've sacrificed enough, now it's my turn"

After what felt like hours of Yeji just sitting there crying her eyes out, she finally calmed down. Her eyes we're still swollen because she has been continually crying throughout the day.

She pulled back and thanked the two for comforting her. Ryujin then left the room and went back just a minute after with a bottle of water in her hand.

"Here drink this, we don't want you to be dehydrated" Yeji thanked her before sowning the entire water bottle.

"Don't worry unnie, well be here for you, we'll help you get him back, whatever it takes"

"That's right unnie, we'll do anything to help"

Yeji couldn't help but smile because of the two. They gave each other another big hug before going back to their own practise rooms.

"I'll win you back Y/N, I promise"

I quickly pulled my phone out and tried to message him.

Yeji: Y/N, can we talk?

I waited for a few minutes before I got a reply.

Y/N: What's there to talk about?

Yeji: Please let me just talk with you

Y/N: Sorry noona but my mind is a mess right now
Y/N: Maybe tomorrow after practice

Yeji: Alright, don't be late

I put my phone down before I took a sip from my water. I then packed my bags and went home early just like Y/N.

Next day

Yeji POV

Where is he? He's already 10 minutes late! Does he hate me already? What if he didn't want to see me anymore? I was thinking of a thousand reason why he didn't show up, but my thoughts was then interrupted when the door opened. I whipped my head back to the door and spoke up.

"Y/N you're late" I saw him enter the door slowly. He was sweating bullets already and he looked so weak, like he's sick or something.

"I'm sorry noona, I over slept" he put his bag down and wiped his sweat with the back of his hand. "Let's start pratice"

"Let's take a water break" I said before going to my bag and getting my water. As I was drinking, I thought this was the best time to talk to him. I put down the water bottle before walking towards him who was sitting down with his head down.

"Y/N, I want to talk to you about something" I said but he didn't respond. "Uhmm Y/N?" No response again. I was now starting to get worried, so I went up to him and shook his shoulder, but then I quickly retracted my hand back when I touched his skin.

"You're hot! Do you have a fever?" He still wasn't responding, so I tried to shake him again. He just dropped to the ground and I saw his face was so pale.

"Y/N!"