Chapter 6- Date!

I just woke up and it's already 8:30am. My brother went off to his university so he just left some bacon and eggs on the table. After I ate breakfast, I took a shower and went to the building to practice for a bit. I'm practicing really hard lately since I'm debuting soon.

Timeskip

I said I was gonna practice for a bit, I ended up practicing for 3 hours straight. I was drenched with sweat and I'm so hungry too, so I decided to go back to our house and eat lunch, after that I showered and prepared my self for the date.

I looked for a good outfit but I ended up with a simple white hoodie, denim pants and white shoes. I put a little bit of powder on my face and lip balm on my lips so I'd look a bit better than usual, I put some cologne, and I'm all done. I looked at the time on my watch..... 2:45pm.

Damn I'm too excited for this. I waited for a few hours and my brother gets home.

Hyunjae: Why are you dressed up like that? Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm going for a walk

Hyunjae: You're a bit overdressed for someone going for a walk don't you think?

Y/N: Really? I don't think so though, but I'm gonna go now

Hyunjae: Alright then be careful

I walked from our house to the JYP Building when I realized I have no idea where we're supposed to meet. So I texted her.

Y/N: Yeji-ah I forgot to mention our meeting place?

Yeji: Let's just meet at the JYP building since I'm here already

Y/N: Alright then see you there

Everything is going so fast right now, it feels just like yesterday when I met her for the first time and now I'm already taking her on a date.

I arrived at the JYP building and saw her waiting for me outside the building.

She's. So. Gorgeous.

I don't think I've seen anyone this beautiful before. When she saw me she smiled and waved at me.
I can't take this much cuteness in one day.

I approached and we start talking to each other.

Y/N: How long have you been waiting for me?

Yeji: Not that long, I actually just got here when you texted me

Y/N: That's good to hear then, and uhh, by the way you looked really good today, I really like your outfit.

Yeji: Really? Thank you, it looks cute right?

She said while turning around showing off her whole outfit.

Yeji: You look really handsome today too Y/N

I feel like my heart is about to burst out of my chest, she's too much. But I tried to keep my composure and act normally

Y/N: So shall we go then?

Yeji: Let's go, do you have any restaurants in mind?

Y/N: Unfortunately no, I haven't been eating out alot lately because of training and all that, what about you?

Yeji: I know this one Filipino restaurant around here, I've tried it before and it was really good

Y/N: I haven't tried Filipino food before but let's go, I'll go anywhere with you

I looked at her and.... Wait is she? Blushing?

Yeji POV

Y/N: Let's go, I'll go anywhere with you

Really? That line made my heart jump, I don't know why, do I like him? Maybe I do, I got really shy from that line just now, I tried to look down so it isn't too obvious but I felt my cheeks heating up, I'm blushing? Do I like him that much?

It's now or never I guess, since we're on a date I'll try to make as much memories with him as possible.

Y/N POV

Yeji: Let's go then

As she said that she held my hand and started walking with me side by side.

Wait everything is going too fast, I feel like I'm gonna get a heart attack. Is this the effect that Hwang Yeji have on me?