cast list

"And next up, we have

"And next up, we have...Okay, where's Ricky? Ricky?" Ms. Jenn called out.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Ricky said, speed-walking onto stage. "I, uh...didn't have time to prepare anything original, so...I hope this is okay," Ricky told them. "Do you know 'Bet On It'?"

Ricky... Nadia thought to herself once she was back in the audience. Honestly, she thought Ricky was super talented, but he was wasting it by never being prepared.

After sitting through his mediocre performance of 'Bet On It', Nadia slowly brought her hands up and started to clap for him.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Ms. Jenn," Big Red started, running up to her with his tap shoes on. "Um...I-I know you didn't call me yet. But if it's all right with you, I know I'm the last person to go, and I'd kinda like to get it over with?"

"Show me what you've got, honey," Ms. Jenn said.

"Whoo-whoo!" Ashlyn shouted in support, clapping for her boyfriend. Ms. Jenn laughed at her happily before she turned back to Big Red.

After a moment, Big Red started to tap dance until he tried to do a spin. But, he messed up and ended up falling on the floor, making some people gasp, including Nadia.

Lily laughed at him and said out loud, "Seriously?" Nadia immediately brought her foot up and kicked her seat, making Lily look back at her angrily. "What was that for?"

"You know what that was for," Nadia said through clenched teeth, giving Lily a scary look that made her turn back to the front. Nadia glanced over at Ashlyn, who gave her a subtle nod in thanks. She didn't notice that EJ also saw her sticking up for Big Red.

Nadia then looked back up to the stage where she saw Ricky run over to Big Red to help him. He quickly whispered something to him and turned him around to face Ms. Jenn and Carlos, patting his chest before he got out of the way.

Big Red then started tapping again and this time, he was able to complete all the spins and everything else he had practiced. When he finished, the audience started to clap and Ashlyn shouted out excitedly. "Good job, Big Red!" Nadia yelled out amongst others.

Ms. Jenn then got out of her seat and said, "And that concludes today's auditions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clear!" Carlos announced as he walked out of the room, going over to the bulletin board and taped the cast list to it.

Nadia quickly pushed open the door and followed Gina and Ashlyn towards it and all three girls locked hands with each other, reading the cast list.

"Oh, my God," Nadia whispered in shock once she realized that Ashlyn had gotten Belle, and she had gotten three parts to play, which were: the Enchantress, the Wardrobe, and one of the Bimbettes. She had also realized that her brother had gotten Cogsworth.