tearing it down

After Nadia and Marcus were finally home after being at the El Rey for hours, Nadia rushed upstairs to take a shower to quickly get into her pajamas so that she could just fall asleep

After showering for what felt like hours since she wanted to make sure she was 100% clean after being in that dirty place, she practically jumped into her PJ's. But as she got ready, she couldn't stop thinking about the conversation she had with EJ.

Did they settle their differences? Did they makeup? Did they...not hate each other anymore?

She wasn't sure what had happened, but she definitely knew that something had changed. And it definitely changed for the better.

Nadia then looked over at the wall where her whiteboard with her "diabolical plan" written on it. She narrowed her eyes slightly and walked over to it, examining it.

It seemed like she had gotten everything she wanted. EJ and Nini breaking up, EJ not getting the lead part, EJ crying (even though it was a fake cry). But...she didn't feel satisfied like she had thought she would be.

Did that meaningful conversation between just change...everything? She knew that her hatred for the boy was starting to fade after Thanksgiving, but she thought that for sure she would be proud of herself since her plan had worked.

But then she realized she wasn't.

All the stuff she just named, except for the crying EJ part, had already happened and she only celebrated EJ not getting the lead role, but that was right in the beginning of the year.

The other things, well, she just felt bad or confused about. And she had just apologized to him about it, so, this whole time, was she really happy about messing with EJ?

She knew her answer, so she reached up and teared the whiteboard off the wall. She then walked over to the eraser she had on her dresser and took it, bringing it up to the whiteboard. After a moment's hesitation, she brought eraser up and started wiping the marker away. Since it had been in there for a while, she had to press down really hard to get away before ultimately grabbing a wet paper towel to help clean the whole thing away.

After she was done with that, she placed the whiteboard down and looked around her room. She noticed that all the pictures she had hanging up were just of herself, or with her brother, but with none of her friends.

She walked over to the photos and took them off the wall, planning on putting new photos in the frames. She quickly pulled out her phone and went to the photos she wanted to use, pressing the 'print' button to print them out.

She walked downstairs to see Marcus eating some cereal. "Didn't we just eat pizza?" she asked, but it was in a joking manner since she had a grin on her face.

"Yes, but I'm still hungry," he told her, shaking his head. "But you seem like you're in a good mood. What's up?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Just redecorating," she told him, which made his brows furrow. But she didn't go into too much detail before she walked over to where the printer was and pulled out the pieces of paper with the pictures on them.

She then went back to the kitchen and grabbed a scissor to cut them out so that they could fit in the frames. "You're putting new photos in your room? With other people in them?" Marcus asked in shock. She nodded, continuing to cut. "Wow, I'm so proud of you, Nads."

She glanced up at him, arching a brow. "Ha ha, so funny," she said sarcastically, but she still wasn't annoyed.

After she was done cutting the photos out, she went back up to her room and started to place the photos into the frames before hanging them up. She hung one up with her and Ashlyn; her, Nini, and Kourtney; her, Ricky, and Big Red; even one with her and EJ that was taken by Carlos at a rehearsal.

She then backed up to the middle of her room, standing on her bed as she slowly spun around to see the new photos. She smiled to herself as she looked at all the new photos, seeing her all friends' smiling faces. She was happy that she had made friends now and she was finally starting to change after all these years of being a 'she-devil'.

It also seemed like a lot more things were changing around her as well. And, well, she wasn't really complaining.

Okay so this is short, but it's also an important chapter because the old Nadia would never in a million years think about doing this. But now we see her tear down her whiteboard with the plans to make EJ fail since she realized she doesn't want to do that to him anymore. And she also put new photos up with her and her new friends which is also important because she's accepted the fact that she has real friends now. Anyway, I hoped you liked the chapter and make sure to vote and comment!!