girls night

Nadia stopped in front of Nini's door, taking a breath in

Nadia stopped in front of Nini's door, taking a breath in. She had been invited to do a girls night with her and Kourtney so that the two girls could get to know Nadia better, like Nini had wanted. Nadia wasn't so sure if that was a good idea or not since if they knew all the things she did in the past, well, let's just say they would probably not be able to sleep.

Okay, that was dramatic, but Nadia could get pretty scary if she wanted to.

She then slowly brought her hand up and knocked on the door before she fixed her fluffy jacket. She was kind of nervous. She really did want to be friends with the both of them, but she knew that she would try hard to actually earn their trust.

Nini, already wearing a face mask, opened up the door with a bright smile on her face. Kourtney was behind her, also wearing a face mask. "Hey! We just got started, come on!" Nini said enthusiastically, grabbing her hand and pulling Nadia inside, much to her surprise.

"Your house is really nice," Nadia complimented.

"We always have our girls nights at Nini's house since it's so much better than mine," Kourtney told her.

"Kourt, shut up, your house is so nice," Nini told her, but Kourtney just shrugged. "Anyway, you ready for face masks and The Bachelorette?" Nini asked Nadia, looking back over at her.

Nadia nodded and then the girls then rushed up to Nini's room before Kourtney immediately began to place the slimy face mask on Nadia's face. "I've never done this before," Nadia admitted with a laugh as she looked at her face in the mirror.

"You've never worn a face mask?" Kourtney asked in surprise.

Nadia shook her head. "I've worn a face mask, but never really...had a real girls night," she told them truthfully, and Nini and Kourtney glanced at each other. "That sounds stupid, I know."

"No, it doesn't," Nini assured her. "It's actually pretty cool that your first one is with us, right?"

Nadia grinned and nodded, making the girls chuckle.

"So, Nadia," Kourtney started to speak again as The Bachelorette played on the TV in the background, "you're EJ's number one hater, right?"

Nadia laughed. "I don't know. That spot might be replaced by Nini now," she said jokingly, making Nini laugh in embarrassment. But she knew that would never be possible to hate EJ more than Nadia did. "I'm sorry about it, by the way. What he did was really—"

"Shitty? Yeah, I know," Nini cut her off, her tone almost in disbelief.

"She curses when she's upset," Kourtney whispered to Nadia, and she nodded with a slight amused smile.

"I mean, would you steal your boyfriend's phone and delete a voicemail on it?" Nini asked Nadia, shaking her head.

Nadia took a breath in. Honestly, she probably would. But, she didn't want to admit that to the girls. "No, I wouldn't," she told her.

"Thank you!" Nini exclaimed. "I see why you hate him so much now. I should have seen it before," Nini said, scolding herself.

"Nini—"

"No, Kourt, I should have," Nini cut her off. "I just...was too blind to see it, I guess."

"Nini, you aren't the only one," Nadia told her. "So many people think he's this perfect superstar that can't do anything wrong, but in reality, that is so wrong. Hopefully now, people will see it."

Nini nodded. "Me, too," she agreed.

"Me, three," Kourtney added. "No ones messes with my best friend without any consequences," she said, wrapping a hand around Nini's shoulders and giving her a side hug.

Nadia smiled at the two best friends before she looked down at the bed. Maybe it wasn't too late to have someone like that, but at this point, she didn't know.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Ms. Jenn doesn't kick Ricky out of the musical. I would much rather have him as Troy than EJ now," Nini admitted. "At least Ricky never stole my phone."

"Ricky isn't a bad guy," Nadia told her and Nini arched a brow at her even though she also agreed. "I think he just...has his own problems to sort out, which is why he seems so distracted all the time."

"Are you saying I should give him another chance at, like, dating him?" Nini asked and Kourtney quietly scoffed.

Nadia shook her head. "No, not at all!" she told them even though that was original plan before her and EJ broke up. "I'm just saying...he's trying his best. Maybe you should give him a chance to, you know, be your friend." Nadia couldn't believe she was saying that at all, but she actually did like Ricky a lot. He just needed some help. And besides, he did help break Nini and EJ up, so how could she not like him?

Nini shrugged. "I don't know. I don't want him to think that I'm, like, into him again," Nini told her.

"Are you?" Kourtney asked.

Nini's eyes widened. "Kourtney, seriously? No way! I've been over Ricky for a while now," she told her in offense.

Kourtney shrugged. "I'm just saying, I wouldn't blame you if you weren't. He's cute."

Nini laughed out loud. "Yeah, of course he's cute. But he's Ricky. I don't know if I could ever go back to him."

Nadia shrugged. "Love is weird," she said.

Kourtney and Nini nodded. "Definitely," they said at the same time, making them all laugh. "Speaking of love...how's your boyfriend, Leo? I haven't seen him around a lot," Kourtney said without Nini.

Nadia let out a quiet sigh. "He's good. I haven't been able to hang out with him a lot because with the musical and school and whatnot. But I plan on taking him to Homecoming," she told them.

Nini groaned, "Homecoming, ew."

"Nini, you love Homecoming, what?" Kourtney said in confusion.

"Yeah, when I had a boyfriend," Nini said, making Nadia laugh softly.

"Oh, come on, if we go with each other, it could still be fun," Kourtney assured her, sending Nadia an amused look.

"Yeah, but EJ will probably be there," Nini replied.

"Who cares? Show him that you're unbothered. It would probably make him angry," Nadia said with a devilish smirk.

"Wow, you really do hate him," Kourtney pointed out.

"Guilty," Nadia said in a singsong voice, holding her hand up as the other two girls laughed.

"Yeah, and besides, you already bought that beautiful dress," Kourtney added after she finished laughing.

"I'll think about it," Nini said, making the two girls smile. "Now, let's watch The Bachelorette in silence," she said, leaning back against her pillows.

Ahhh I know this short, but I wanted to show Nadia handing out with Nini and Kourtney more since she's starting to try to make more friends. Next chapter will be Homecoming, and don't forget to vote and comment your reactions!!

Also, thank you for all reads so far! You guys are amazing!