literally falling

The group, apart from Carlos, wandered around Seb's dark barn

The group, apart from Carlos, wandered around Seb's dark barn. Nadia, along with some others, held up a lantern to light up the place, looking around as they heard cows mooing and other farm animals making noises. It also smelt kind of bad, so Nadia held a finger up to cover her nose slightly.

"Why do I hear sheep, but don't see sheep?" Ashlyn questioned.

"Oh, that's Jimmy. He has social anxiety," Seb told them.

"Well, I'm team Jimmy. I don't camp, I don't glamp — I don't even sleep without a silk pillow case," Kourtney said and they all laughed.

"Then that makes me team Kourtney," Nadia added, making them laugh even more before another sheep bleated and EJ shrieked at the sound in fear. "Oh, my God!" Nadia gasped, letting out a laugh at him.

"Ha ha, very funny," he said sarcastically, shaking his head.

"Listen, I'm sure Seb and Gina have a good reason for bringing us to his barn so late, on a school night. Not that I mind the romantic setting," Ricky said, smiling over at Nini who had decided to come back to East High on Valentine's Day two weeks ago.

"Romantic is debatable. But I like where you're headed," Nini said to him, and Nadia fake gagged, making them chuckle.

"Okay, so, we gathered you guys here tonight 'cause I've got this idea. And because we only have 48 hours to pull it off, it's going to take all of us," Gina explained.

"The whole family," Seb added with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Aww, you guys," Nini said excitedly, grinning from ear to ear.

"We're glad to have you back, Nini," Marcus said, sending her a smile which she returned in his direction. "Probably not as much as Ricky is, though."

"Oh, definitely not," Ricky said, squeezing Nini's hand as she smiled at him.

"Guys, let's focus!" Seb shouted, making them all look back to him. "It's Carlos' birthday in two days and I only found out about it 8 hours ago. So, I talked to Gina and we thought we could throw a big surprise party to celebrate the guy Carlos is."

"And the quinceañero he always wanted and never got. It's a birthday party but seriously zhuzhed up. 'Cause Carlos is one of the good guys," Gina told them and they all nodded in agreement.

"Okay, somebody say something because maybe this is a terrible idea?" Seb said after a moment since nobody was talking.

"It's an amazing idea. I'm in!" Nini said happily.

"Me, too!" Nadia said with a smile.

"I'm down!" Kourtney added before they all started to cheer and squeal happily. Seb sighed in relief and laughed.

Ricky then put his hand in the center of everyone and said, "For Carlos."

Everyone then put their hands in and shouted, "For Carlos!" They then released them upwards and screamed, "Whoo!"