snowed in

"Okay, everyone, gather around," Ms

"Okay, everyone, gather around," Ms. Jenn said, walking into the rehearsal room where everyone already was. "We have got a two-hour window before the storm is expected to hit, and I intend to use every minute of it. Big, splashy group numbers always succeed at the Menkie Awards. So we need to workshop a punchy, breathtaking number that will put us in the number one spot," she explained before she turned to Carlos to let him speak.

"As our head choreographer, I am so happy to announce that today we will, at last, begin rehearsing one of the most show-stopping, iconic, and bar-raising numbers of the entire show," he said and Nadia tilted her head, intrigued.

"'Be Our Guest'," Gina said, stepping up beside Carlos, which made him look at her in surprise. "Yeah, it's 'Be Our Guest', guys," she continued, looking over at Carlos. "What?"

"I have a feeling that our...co-choreographers aren't getting along so well," Nadia said to the camera, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "The only reason I know that is because both Carlos and Gina are definitely both leaders and when two leaders are put into a pair, it never works. Trust me, it happens to me all the time."

"Before we begin, I'm going to tell you a little story about hospitality," Ms. Jenn announced.

"Maybe we should—"

"Once when I was a little girl, my mom and I heard a clatter come from the kitchen. We thought it was a burglar. So my mom ran over, hog-tied the man, and promptly called the police," she retold and Ashlyn gasped. Nadia just looked at her teacher in disbelief. "As we waited for the cops to come, I watched my mother place a bowl of iced tea next to his face. 'Because,' she said, 'until the police come and get him, he's still our guest.'"

"So, did he, like, get arrested or..." Kourtney trailed off.

"And are you sure this even happened?" Nadia added, arching a brow in amusement.

"Yes, it did happen. And No. Turns out, it wasn't a burglar at all, just a repairman who entered the wrong unit," Ms. Jenn told them and Nadia snorted quietly, covering her mouth with her finger. "But the point remains the same. Just like our intruder, we need to make Belle and our entire audience feel welcome. And with that, Carlos and Gina, take it away."

Ashlyn started to clap loudly, so Nadia quickly went along with her, but it was still awkward.

Gina stepped up to the front, making Carlos frown in annoyance slightly. "Thank you, Ms. Jenn, that...wasn't terrifying at all," she said sarcastically and Ricky laughed out loud, causing Gina to give him a side-eye. Nadia furrowed her brows, but didn't read much into it...yet. "Okay, so," she chuckled, stepping forward and grabbing her feather dusters, "my vision to make this dance really soar, is to stage, wait for it, a Cancan-style dance that features a feather dusting spectacle. I don't know, it'll probably go a little something like..."