girls versus boys

Nadia was standing with Ricky and EJ on stage as she and EJ were examining Ricky's Beast mask

Nadia was standing with Ricky and EJ on stage as she and EJ were examining Ricky's Beast mask. EJ held it up and spun it around. "Okay, when you try again, maybe try getting your fingers under the Velcro and pull it up," EJ told him, glancing over at Nadia, who was tilting her head as she narrowed her eyes at the Beast mask. The look on her face made EJ smile slightly since he thought it was cute.

"I don't know, it's just so hard to get it off when I'm laying on the floor like that," Ricky said, shrugging.

"Well, just make it look cool and it'll be fine," Nadia told him.

"I'll be sure to do that," he said with a laugh as he pointed at her.

"All right, let's get started!" Carlos shouted, but no one seemed to be paying attention to him. "Hello? Let's get started!" he said again as he made his way over to Ms. Jenn.

"Okay, Wildcats! Let's shake spring break out of our systems and try the Beast transformation one last time. And remember, this is the triumph of the show, the moment the audience has been waiting for. This has to work," Ms. Jenn told them with a very forced smile that was making her face red.

"No pressure, right?" Nadia heard Ricky whisper to Ashlyn. Ashlyn just let out a short laugh.

"Ricky, try not to rush this time. We'll speed it up when you're more confident," Ms. Jenn told him.

"Got it," Ricky replied.

"Let's take it from... 'You came back'."

EJ handed the Beast mask back to Ricky before they all departed to the side to watch Ashlyn and Ricky. "Hopefully they do it right this time so that Ms. Jenn doesn't freak out," Nadia whispered to EJ, and he nodded with a slight chuckle. Nadia then met eyes with Kourtney, who smirked at her, and Nadia subtly shook her head.

Over the break, Nadia had to explain that nothing had happened between her and EJ, and he just left her the sweatshirt when she fell asleep at Ashlyn's house. But, they still thought that the two are totally in love, which would be half-right.

Well, Nadia wouldn't say that she was in love with EJ, but she liked him. A lot. It wasn't like he liked her, though...

That's what she thought, anyway.

Ms. Jenn then told Ricky and Ashlyn to start acting, so Ricky laid down with the Beast mask on while Ashlyn was looking down at him on the floor.

"You came back," Ricky, as the Beast, said in deep, hoarse voice.

"If only I'd come sooner," Ashlyn, as Belle, replied sadly.

"Maybe it's better this way..."

"Don't talk like that. Everything will be fine," Ashlyn assured him.

"No," Ricky said and Ashlyn shushed him comfortingly.

"We're together now. You'll see," she said.