Chapter Three: Interrogation?

He nudges his head to the front of the classroom, indicating that you need to get up and go up there.

You sigh mentally.

Slowly, you stand up and make your way to the front as he follows behind you.

"Iida, come up here and guide a proper introduction of each student. I have something to take care of with Nezu."

A tall male with glasses pops up instantly and takes your side. "Understood Aizawa," he says. "Take as much time as needed, everything shall remain tranquil and quiet."

The teacher, who you're guessing is Aizawa, nods and walks off.

As soon as the door closes, you're bombarded with questions left and right. You look around at each student, taking in each of their appearances again.

The one that stands out to you is the ash blonde from earlier. With the same look of disgust in his eyes.

You feel the guy next to you place his arms on your shoulder, causing the class to fall quiet. "Silence everyone!" He says. "We must give our new peer a chance to introduce herself."

"Uh," you start. "I'm L/n, Y/n. I'm 17, and uh yeah." You look at the clock, bored of having to reintroduce yourself every assignment.

The guy next to you pushes up his glasses before speaking, "I am Tenya Iida and I'm 1A's class representative. If you have any questions or concerns about our class or school, please ask me. If I'm ever unavailable, which I most likely will not be, you may reach out to Momo Yaoyorozu, our vice rep. Yaoyorozu, if you will."

The girl you sit in front of stands up and waves slightly. You nod your head up.

"Now, I'm sure you can tell the class is eager to introduce themselves to you, so let's get started with that. Call on anyone with their hand raised."

You look around, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the number of hands in the air. "Uh, you in the back." You didn't call on anyone, you just hope that someone in the back raised their hand.

"I am Shoto Todoroki," the boy starts. Red hair on one side, white hair on the other. His eyes are two different colors, and if he didn't stand out already, there's a big scar on his left eye. Once you meet his gaze he continues to speak. "You may know my father as the number one hero, but please do not see me as his mirror. The only thing we have in common is the aspiration to be a hero. Also, my father isn't everything he seems to be, really he—"

"Okay, okay!" You interrupt. "I don't want a life story, anyone else?" Another hand raises. "Go ahead," you say.

"Denki Kaminari." He grins. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No?"

"I can see why. Next."

You call on the next person with their hand raised.

"Ochaco Uraraka, I can tell we're going to be great friends!"

"Okay." You say.

Everyone asks such personal things, either that or they tell you personal things about themselves. After everyone's questions have either been answered or ignored, you start to head back to your seat.

That is until he speaks, "tell me your quirk." He asks so quietly that even you could barely hear him. He doesn't make eye contact either, his gaze remains focused on the board in front of him that has your name written on it.

"Damn, you give me attitude this morning then demand me to tell you my quirk?" You tilt your head. "What's your name?"

"I asked first."

"Reality warp."

"Bakugou." He finally looks at you. You have to admit, he's pretty attractive. Red eyes, blonde hair, skin damn near flawless, too? Woah.

You walk back to your seat. Placing your head in your hands as everyone around you begins to talk amongst themselves.

Midoriya turns to face you with a smile. "Hi! I'm Izuku, but you can call me Deku."

You press your lips together. "Yeah, I mean, you legit just told me that during the introductions."

He rubs his hand on the back of his neck, "oh." Letting out an awkward chuckle before speaking again. "Well, I was just wondering. I heard you tell Kacchan that your quirk was reality warp, so I was just wondering if you could maybe like go into detail about it?"

You slightly tilt your head.

"I-I mean only if you want to of course! I don't want to pry or anything, but it just seems so cool and—"

You slump back in your seat. "Basically, my quirk allows me to warp reality. Warp as in manipulate. I can change the current reality to my desire. I can bring things into existence, and take things out of existence. I can give myself and others different quirks. Grant wishes if I wanted. There's a lot."

He's writing everything you say down in a journal that he pulled out from who knows where? He looks up at you with a look of fascination. "What are your drawbacks?"

You narrow your eyes. "Why do you ask so many questions?" You may not have been to a normal school before, but this definitely wasn't normal.

"I like to keep a journal with everyone's quirk, here," he hands the journal to you. Gingerly, you take it and skim through the pages. Oh, so he's just plain weird, huh?

You decide that there's nothing to be afraid of. "Well," you sigh. "It's a pretty powerful quirk, so my drawbacks are just as drastic. If I overuse my quirk, I'll need fluids within the next five minutes or things could get fucked up pretty quickly."

He glances up at you with a look of interest, "Can you elaborate?"

You nod, "Look, so, there are many dimensions and universes. I only have control of the one we live in. If I get worn out to an extent, I'll unintentionally damage it. Having fluids have nothing to do with the universe, it's just something I've found for myself that works just as equivalent to eating food."

He nods and mumbles a thank you.

The teacher comes back, shocked that everyone is already in their seats and quiet. "Oh," he sighs. "So you all really are competent. Anyways, L/n, see me after class. There are some things we need to discuss upon your arrival."

Slowly, you give him a nod.