Prologue

You pull into an available parking spot; the bottom of your boots grazing the ground before you come to a complete stop. You pull off your helmet and shake your hair into a doable do.

Raising the cushion of your seat, you pull out your pink gun and as discreetly as possible, tuck it into your skirt.

This assignment requires you to shoot a particular teacher at your school. You don't know why, nor do you care to find out. You do as you're told and get paid for it.

You've been going to Kanime Prep for about a week and a half now. Shigaraki has beef with a teacher there and sent you to settle it.

Do you think it was a pussy move? Yes. Do you care? No.

You run your fingers through your hair and take in your surroundings.

"Hey, Kei!"

Kei isn't your name. Y/n is your name, but it wouldn't be very smart to use your real name on an assignment, would it?

You turn to see one of your classmates, Izumi. She waves you over to her and a few others.

Reluctantly, you head over. They all slap and slide palms with you; their way of a proper good morning.

"We were just talking about a sleepover tonight! You think your down?" She smiles.

Izumi became friends with you on your second day of school. She came to you crying about her current boyfriend because she thought he was cheating.

Ironically, he asked you out the day before, but you didn't tell her that. Instead, you comforted her in your best attempts.

"Nah, I'm good. I gotta—"

"Boooooooo!" Her boyfriend lets out. "You aren't down for anything, Kei. What's up with that?"

Izumi pushes his chest lightly. "Shut up. You don't know what she has going on." She pulls you into a hug. "Don't sweat it, girl. We've always got next time."

She stiffens against you before pulling away. "What is that...?"

You feel the muscles in your jaw tense. "My strap," you laugh.

"Ewww," she laughs too.

You walk off realizing that you just gave yourself away but it managed to be saved with sex talk. You chuckle mentally.

You're beyond ready to finish this assignment. You're getting too comfortable with the students and staff which is never good. 

The bell rings, and everyone begins to return to their seats. Izumi taking hers next to you.

You allow a small smile to form on your lips.

The teacher enters the classroom. The first class of the day is Chinese. You've learned a few things throughout your week here. You know how to count from one to ten in Chinese. You've also learned some Chinese etiquette.

You place your head in your hands as she begins passing out graded sheets of paper. Your grades aren't the best. "See me after class." She says in a snarky tone.

You roll your eyes. You wouldn't mind shooting her after all.

There's snickering behind you. You turn your head to see a group of boys laughing.

Izumi lightly hits your shoulder. "Ignore them, Kei. They're just assholes."

"Funny how the only one failing this class is from America."  Her boyfriend snickers.

You raise your eyebrow. She shakes her head.

"Funny how the only American had you on your knees begging you to go out with her," you mumble under your breath.

He leans over, "What was that? Thought I heard a dumbass trying to check me."

You look back, "Can we not, Kiyo?" Your patience is thinning and knowing you have a gun in your pocket at this very moment isn't a smart move for him.

"Fucking immigrant," he laughs to his friends.

Standing up, you place your hands on his desk, "Say that shit again and I swear on your life—"

"Kei! Sit down! I refuse to condone violent behavior in my classroom."

You whip your head around to face her. "Did you not just hear this kid call me a—"

"Sit down, Kei. I don't want any trouble." Izumi says pulling on the hem of your skirt.  "And Kiyo, as soon as class is over, I'm beating your ass."

Her boyfriend grabs you by your hair and pulls you onto the floor. Using his quirk to heat his hands, he leaves a burn mark of his palm on your thigh. You let out a sound of agony from the pain.

Standing up, you quickly pull out your gun and point it at him.

"Holy shi—" he says with his hands in the air.

Without thinking, you cock it back and shoot at the teacher. You don't know where you hit her because you never broke eye contact with Kiyo. You never miss a shot though. You know you've got her when you don't hear a scream.

Re-cocking the gun, you aim it at Kiyo. "Woah! Woah! Hey, hey!" He says putting his hands up in a defenseless manner.

"Apologize." You mutter.

"You want me to apologize? I'm sorry, Kei. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that—It won't happen again—I won't even think about—I won't even look in your—"

"I don't believe in apologies." Without thinking twice, you shoot.

You grab your things and get ready to run. Before you exit the classroom, you notice that something is off. It's too quiet.

You look over and see Kiyo, standing perfectly fine without a single scratch on him. You follow his gaze and see Izumi lifeless on the floor with a hand over her chest.

Kiyo stares at her limp body in disbelief. "I swear I didn't mean to. She was right there... I-I didn't want to die. I didn't— Fuck." He grabs a handful of his hair and paces in a circle while cursing.

You feel your hand shakily make its way to your mouth. A single teardrop falls down your face.

"We got administration on the way!" One of your classmates yells.

You take one good look at Kiyo before you teleport back to your motorcycle.