Chapter Thirteen: Wack Ass Party

You had just changed into your dress. The girls were in the bathroom with you, doing yours and each other's makeup.

"Y/n, I absolutely adore your dress," Momo says as she blends in the blush on your face. "Who got it for you?"

"Really?" You say, peeking an eye open. "One of my old friends chose it for me."

Dabi picked out the dress for you to attend one of his assignments with him.

It was a mafia-themed masquerade ball.

The two of you were matching and he was assigned to kill the hostess's daughter.

It was an ironic, yet messy night.

You all finished up and walked out of the bathroom together, meeting the boys in the common area. They're all jaw-dropped, all except Bakugou. He looks at the others' faces and seems even more pissed.

"Y/n you look great! I mean—you all look great of course, but woah." Kirishima sighs.

Three explosions come from Bakugou's palm. Kirishima ducks and covers his head from the sound alone.

Oh, he's traumatized.

You roll your eyes at the motion and look over at Ashido. "So, how are we supposed to be getting there? Did you guys request an Uber?"

They all share a glance. "Well..." Kaminari starts.

"What?"

"Well, we were kinda, sorta, maybe hoping you'd teleport us there?" Ashido nervously peeks up at you. You sigh.

"And what were your dumb asses planning on doing before I came? Walking?" You roll your eyes and sigh. "Address?"

They quickly give you the places' addresses and one at a time you teleport everyone there.

As a result, you feel weaker by each person.

Ignoring the pain throughout your body, you keep going until you finally get to yourself.

Your vision is blurred when you arrive. The color of purple and blue strobe lights was focusing in and out of your vision. You grab onto the nearest arm you find, steadying your balance.

Muttering an apology as you wobble your way to a sink.

Gasps are heard throughout the crowd.

"Why are the street lights flickering?"

"Maybe it's a villain?"

"Should we stop the party?"

You grab a water bottle and chug that shit down quickly and fast. Closing your eyes, you begin to feel a bit better.

Everything's back in focus and you can finally enjoy yourself.

The lights go back to normal and the worried crowd dies down.

Everything's good until you realize all of your classmates are gone.

You begin to feel out of place. Not even aware of how awkward and creepy you look glancing from clique to clique.

You see a group of boys walking to approach you. Two have messy, black hair and one has curly blond hair.

You stand up straighter.

The blond makes it to you first. You look him up and down. He's wearing jeans and a tee, pretty basic. Aside from that, he reeks of alcohol.

"You look lost." He says above the music.

You look away. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"For the introduction, you can go now." You fold your arms and meet his gaze. He's smiling while his friends snicker behind him.

"I don't know how I feel about your attitude." A puff of vaporized smoke hits your nose. "Can't decide if it turns me on or pisses me off."

He's holding eye contact that any other woman would find irresistible, but to you, it's annoying as hell.

"Mm."

"Come on, you can at least tell me your name."

"Don't have one."

"You don't have a name?" His friend laughs.

"Nope."

"Her name's Y/n!"

Fuck.

All of you turn your head towards Uraraka who's beaming with satisfaction.

"Y/n? That's an ugly ass name."

"That's an ugly ass face," you retort. "And if I wanted them to know my name I would've told them, Ochaco." You push past her.

"Sorry, I get a little excited when it comes to these things."

"Yeah, well don't."

"Are you really that mad?"

"I'm a little annoyed, yeah. You just gave out my personal information."

It's already bad enough that you used your real name on this assignment as it is. Now there are at least three other strangers who know your actual identity.

All it takes is one slip up and you could be caught.

"It's just your name, I didn't think you'd mind—"

"How about you stay out of conversations you aren't included in?" You suggest.

"Oh... O-okay. Will do." She mopes her way back to her friend group.

You're guessing she's filling them in on everything that went down because as she's talking, their eyes keep going back to yours.

You shake your head. You don't have time to worry about them, they aren't your friends anyway.

Now that your name is out and could potentially be exploited, you gotta move a little quicker with things and be more secretive.

You grab your blazer off the coat rack and press the elevator button. "Y/n!" You look back and see Todoroki waving you over.

"Are you okay? You seem lost in thought."

You nod. "Yeah, it's just... I remembered how much I hate parties and socializing so I think I'm gonna just head back."

"I don't enjoy these types of things either. But you should stay. Besides, how will everyone get home without you here?"

"You have a point," you murmur. You thank him for the talk and find your way around the place.

There are snacks and drinks spread all around the place. You help yourself to whatever clear liquid is sitting in the glass bowl.

Don't get it wrong, when it comes to drinking you can handle about half a bottle of Henny. But whatever's in this damn bowl is disgustingly made.

Over spiked and obviously put together by someone who didn't know what they were doing.

Not knowing what to do with your cup, you look over and see a balcony. You don't justify littering, but you dump your drink out over the railing.

"Excuse me," you say, pardoning yourself to the strange man that you didn't even notice.