Chapter Twelve: Kat & Cat

You saw the common room, the kitchen, the dining area, the girl's bathroom, and the shower area, and officially met your hallway neighbors.

"The girls get the right wing and boys get left?" You ask for clarification; you've been told so much that you aren't sure of anything anymore.

Kirishima gives you a nod, "but since you have Mineta's old room. Your dorm is in the left wing with the guys. But don't worry, I'm sure there won't be any accidental walk-ins."

You let out a sigh and walk towards the couches.

Just as you're about to sit down Ashido comes up to you and tells you that the party starts in two hours and that you need to get ready.

Now moving locations, you head back to your room.

After all the commotion you practically flop onto your bed.

You both hear a knock at your door; you don't even bother looking back to see who it was. You use your telekinesis to open the door.

"H-hi," a voice says.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to cause you any problems, but can you come to the door?"

You drag yourself out of bed and walk towards the door. You see a shy... well, rock, standing before you. "Hi?" You say taking in his timid presence. He looks intimidating in the least.

"You may not know me, but I'm Koda Koji. And um, I found this guy off the ground. I've never seen him before, so I figured he belonged to you?" He lifts a black cat and hands it to you.

You gingerly retrieve the cat that's definitely not yours. "Thank you, but this isn't—"

There's a piece of tag on the cat's collar that stands out. 'Pyro.'

"Hm," He asks.

"I said thank you for bringing him to me." You say while grinning at the feline.

He gives you a bow and walks off. You wait until the door closes before you place the cat down on your bed.

You squat down to eye level with it to take in its features.

An all-black cat with eyes so orange they look red.  And his name is Pyro.

"Oh, you belong to Katsuki, don't you?"

The cat looks at you, meows then begins to knead into your sheets with his claws before laying down. "No, no, no, no." You say rushing to pick up the cat. "You will not be the reason me and your owner have another run-in."

Pyro meows in protest and begins to kick and scratch at you.

You accidentally drop him in reaction to the scratches. "Ow!" You cry out as you rub your now scratched thumb. "Fuck ass cat." You mutter under your breath.

Pyro jumps himself back onto your bed and lays back down for a nap.

You hear snickering coming from your door.

You close your eyes and sigh, already knowing who's gonna be there before even looking. "Katsuki, I genuinely don't wanna hear your mouth right now."

"You have my cat, dumbass. I was gonna make you bring him back but he seems to be enjoying himself."

You turn around and see Bakugou leaning against the door frame. "Get him."

"Look how peaceful the little shithead looks sleeping. You want me to disturb his slumber?"

You furrow your brows. "You're weird as shit, I hope you know that."

"I heard you and the extras are going to a party tonight. What's that all about?"

You glance at him from the corner of your eye. "For someone who comes off as nonchalant, you're pretty nosey."

You get up and search through your closet; trying to put together the outfit you planned out just for tonight.

You pull out a black dress with a black blazer to match. You watch as Katsuki's eyes noticeably widen.

"You're not going." He simply says.

You look at the dress then at him. "And why is that?"

"The dress, dumbass. It's too short." He snatches it from your hands and examines it.

"Whose father are you supposed to be?" You say snatching it back. "And I'm going."

"Then I'm going too."

"But who's going to watch Pyro?" You use your telepathy to lift the kitten and hold him in front of your face, making him the only thing in Katsuki's view.

"Drop him off with the damn animal hoarder across the hall." Bakugou was surprised by his actions.

Normally, he wouldn't even let any look at Pyro. The majority of his peers don't even know of his existence. Except for Raccoon eyes and the rest of the extras that follow her.

They gave it to him as a surprise gift.

Now he's resorting to giving it to the zookeeper all because he doesn't want anyone to see you in a dress?

He watches you as you turn on your curling iron and place it on your desk and rustle through your makeup bag.

"Hellooo?" You snap.

"What?"

"I said are you gonna stand here and watch me or are you gonna get the fuck out and go get ready?" You repeat, clearly stressed from the number of seconds lost due to Bakugou's cluelessness.

He turns around and walks off without Pyro, "Um, no! Come get this damn cat!" You yell halfway out the door.

"Don't feel like it. Drop him off when you're ready."

"I swear on your life if this thing pisses on my sheets—"

Kirishima and Kaminari are standing at the end of the hall listening to the yelling.

The two boys aren't the brightest of the bunch; one of them with more common sense than the other—not naming any names.

"They arguing over Pyro?" Kaminari questions.

Kirishima nods.

They listen as both you and Bakugou slam the doors of your rooms.

"Wanna make a bet?" Kirishima asks.

"Sure."

"I bet you that Y/n's gonna be the first one to confess her feelings to BakuBro."

"What? She likes him?"

"Yeah, bro. Can't you tell?"

"I thought she liked you, she did say she'd let you fuck, didn't she?"

Kirishima lets out a nervous chuckle as he steps into the elevator. "Yeah, but I'm sure she only said that cause Bakugou tempted her."

"Good point." Kaminari holds out his hand. "I bet Bakugou will confess first."

Kirishima returns his handshake firmly. "How much we putting on this?"

"No more than thirty yen."

"Deal."