Finding Yn

Hi guys, this is my first ever wattpad story. Hope you like it😁

Deku and Todoroki were walking together to go to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall (mha mall). As their walking Deku can hear something. "Todoroki, do you hear that?" "What is it?" "Its sounds like someone screaming." Todoroki looks at Deku shocked. "We have to go find them!" Deku and Todoroki start running towards the screams trying to find whoevers screaming. Finally they run into an alley way and hear the screams and notice its coming from behind a wall. "They're behind that wall!" says Deku. Deku uses his Detroit Smash to break the wall down.  Todoroki and Midoriya both notice Dabi and Toga torturing a white haired girl tied up in a chair with a blindfold and a cloth tied around her mouth. "LET HER GO!" Deku yelled. "You want her?" Dabi says gripping the girls hair and pulling her head up. Toga puts a knife to her throat. "Come get her." Dabi says shoving her head down. Deku and Todoroki start fighting Toga and Dabi.

Timeskip:

After Deku and Todoroki had defeated  Dabi and Toga they walked over to the girl tied up. Todoroki tried to take off the cloth around her mouth but she bit his hand. "Ow." Todoroki said. She started breathing very heavily. Deku tried. "Its ok, Im not gonna hurt you, I promise." Deku said calmly. The girl flinched when Deku touched her blind fold. He told her once again that he wont hurt her. But she started flinching even more, finally Deku slowly took off the blindfold and his eyes met with a girl of beautiful blue eyes. He blushed a bit. The girl had a terrified look in her eyes but she felt kinda calm. Deku and Todoroki continued to untie her from the chair and helped her to get up. The girl began to faint. Deku told Todoroki to get call an ambulance and the cops to get Dabi and Toga. Deku stayed by the girl to make sure she didnt die.