Meeting Everyone Pt 2

Timeskip: Yn is still in the hospital recovering and Deku and Todoroki are in school. Aizawas teaching the class and all he can think about is yn. He explains to the class that his daughter will be joining class 1A soon after she recovers. Mina suddenly jumps up in excitement. "Hell yeah, a new girl joining our class!" "I hope shes hot." Mineta says. Aizawa looks at him sternly and sighs."To most of you, yes it would be exciting and it is but the thing about yn is that she has some problems." "Huh, what kind of problems Mr Aizawa?" "Yn has been abused most of her life so far so she will most likely be scared and shy for a bit." Aizawa said. After about a week, Yn had her first day at U.A. She was so anxious but she trusted her dad and for some unknown reason she also seemed to trust that green haired boy that helped her when she was being tortured. Yn blushed at the thought of this and continued walking to her class. Once she found class 1A, she stood at the door and thought to herself, 'well this is it' and walked in. Everyone immediately stared at her and she blushed really hard. Aizawa told her to go sit down next to Midoriya. She looked over to a green haired boy waving at her and smiling. She blushed once again. She walked over to her seat and sat down and buried her head in her arms. Everyone else sat down and Aizawa began the lesson.

Timeskip: After class, Kirishima said to Yn, "Hey Yn, were gonna hang out, wanna come." Yn shakes her head and leaves. Kirishima and the others proceed to leave to go hang out.