IDK WHAT TO PUT HERE

After Bakugo and Yn had finished their days of house arrest, Yn got asked alot of questions about her quirk and Deku. She didnt exactly want to tell anyone about Deku just yet. But she got alot of questions about how she almost killed Bakugo. Lately she had been getting this same nightmare. It was about her abusive mother. She'd wake up every night in fear. Deku noticed she hadnt really been herself lately. He asked her to meet him in his room that afternoon. When school was over, Yn headed to Deku's dorm. When she came in she noticed a serious but worried look on his face. "Deku, whats wrong?" she asked him. "Its just.. im worried about you." Yn blushed a bit. "Why, what did I do?" Yn said. "What, nothing. You just seem like youve been kinda funny lately." Yn knew what he was talking about but she denied him. Yn got up to walk out of the room but Deku grabbed her arm and pinned her to the bed. "Im sorry, but im not letting you go until you tell me whats wrong." Deku said in a serious tone. Yn pushed him on his back and walked out. "Wait, plz dont go. I just wanna help you." Deku said. Yns eyes turn red and she starts tearing up. "I cant tell you right now." "WHY!' Deku yelled out of frustration. "BECAUSE IM SCARED, OKAY." Yn yelled back. "IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU. AND Y-YOU KNOW WHAT IZUKU. IVE NEVER BEEN ENOUGH FOR ANYONE. ESPECIALLY MY MOTHER. SHE TREATED ME LIKE SHIT AND SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD. I DONT KNOW WHAT I EVER DID TO ANYONE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE ANYMORE!" Yn screamed. She walked out and slammed the door, (her eyes still red). She walked to her dorm and spotted Kirishima and Denki. "Hey yn. U-uh are you ok?" They asked. You walked up to Kiri and lifted him up by the tshirt. "Im done playing nice for now." you whispered in his ear. You dropped him on the floor and continued to your dorm.

TW: Selfharm (If you feel uncomfortable, feel free to skip.)

You get to your room and make a knife with your hands and began cutting your wrist. You used a cloth to reduce screaming. You started cutting up your arms and legs. You even put one cut on your face. That night you couldnt sleep. The next day, Deku walked into class and noticed Yn wasnt there. He got kinda worried. He asked if anyone had heard from Yn. No one had heard anything. Deku asked Mr Aizawa if he could check on Yn. He was worried about his daughther alot. He said that he would come too. The class came too. Everyone rushed to your room but it was empty. Although the walls had knives on them and there was spots of blood on the floor. Deku and Aizawa were shocked. "YNNNNN!" Aizawa screamed. They ran around U.A trying to find her. Then finally Deku had an idea. He ran up to the rooftop and saw Yn standing on the edge. Deku stared at her in fear. She turned around with her eyes full black. "Yn?" Deku said shakily. Yn stood there shakily and said to Deku, "Why are you here?" "Because im worried about you. He noticed all your cuts and he ran to you. He ran up to you and picked you up. You fainted in his arms and he took you to the nurses office. The next day you came to class with bandages over your arms and legs. You also had one on your face. Everyone was so happy you were ok. Even Bakugo was glad but of course he didnt show it. It was a regular day in class but afterwards Deku wanted to talk to you. You agreed to talk to him. You went to his room and talked. "Why did you do that yn?" You sighed because you were about to tell Deku about your childhood trauma. "When I was a kid my mum didnt really like my quirks so she was very abusive. One night, Aizawa was on patrol so it was me and my mum. She was cutting up vegetables while I was watching cartoons. All of a sudden, she came over to me, pulled my head back and starting cutting under my eye. I started screaming but she covered my mouth. I bit her hand and made it bleed. She screamed and I ran upstairs to call the police and an ambulance. After I rang them I hid under the bed and kept as quiet as I could. My mum walked into the room and looked around for me until she heard police sirens outside. All of a sudden the police came into the room and arrested my mother for attempted murder. I could hear them talking and I slowly got out from under the bed. I looked up at them and they asked me, "Are you the one who called us?" I said yes and they picked me up and took me to ambulance outside. Aizawa was called and he came as fast as he could. When he got to the house he saw the police and an ambulance. The police walked up to him and asked if he was the husband. He said yes. He then spotted me sitting on the ambulance with bandages on my face. He started crying and so did I. He hugged me and asked what happened. I told him everything. He was just happy i was alright." Deku was suprised at all this. He couldnt believe how much Yn had been through and she was still here, even after her suicide attempt. Yn had tears coming down her face. "I dont want you to think of me as some crybaby because im afraid and sad all the time." Deku hugged yn and kissed her forehead. "I could never think that." Yn and Deku ended up cuddling for the rest of the afternoon and fell asleep.