The Sports Festival

After a few weeks the sports festival had come up. Everyone was pretty excited but yn was pretty nervous. She was worried about her quirks getting out of control. When it was time, Yn had to fight against Bakugo. "Ill kill you!" Bakugo yelled at Yn. "Believe it or not, you dont scare me." Yn said. Bakugo was shocked. Yn got into position to fight. Finally Present Mic yelled into the mic,"Fight!". Bakugo went straight for Yn and tried to blast her. She used one of her quirks, (Dark Light Absorbtion, or whatever you like.) (Also yns Dark Light Absorbtion allows her to create a 'void' and blend in with the dark.) and starts to make black particles. Yn blows the particles to Bakugo and suddenly hes in a black void. To the rest of U.A hes hynotized. He then stands in the void yelling out, "WHERE ARE YOU, COME FIGHT ME." "Over here." Yn says. Bakugo turns around in fear. "Youre scared, arent you." "What, no im not." Bakugo says in a shaky voice. "But your shaking." Yn said. "And how would you know?" Bakugo says. "Because im right in front you." Bakugo turns around again and looks and sees nothing. Yn then strikes Bakugo in the stomach and he uses his explosions to light up the void. He spots a black spirit and blasts it. "There you are!" Bakugo yells. Yn flys around trying to dodge Bakugo and she kicks him in the back. Bakugo grunts and falls down. She drags him by the foot to the end of the void. (Which is the line to say youve lost.) She turns off her quirk and Bakugo lies on the ground and realises hes lost. "NOOOOOOO!" He yells. Everyones shocked since they didnt know that yn had multiple quirks. Not to mention she won towards Bakugo. Bakugo was furious and he walked up to yn and punched her in the face without thinking. He then realised what he did and tried to put his hand on yns shoulder. Yn turned her head and looked at Bakugo with red eyes, (she activated another one of her quirks). She used telekinesis to move Bakugo to the wall around the arena. Bakugo was actually kinda scared but he wouldnt admit it. Yn walked over to Bakugo and picked him up by the shirt. "You have no idea what youve done." Yn said with an evil grin. She threw him behind her and started to beat him up. Deku knew he had to stop her so he ran up out of his seat. He ran as quickly as he could to save yn. Yn was on top of Bakugo and she made a sword and put it on his throat. He started having tears run down his face. "Youre really not as strong as you think." Yn said. She was about to kill Bakugo when Deku came running in and yelled "YN, NO STOPPPPPP." Yn couldnt hear Deku yelling at her so he ran over to her. She pushed the sword to stab Bakugo and Deku held the sword and threw it down. He then kissed yn and her eyes turned blue again and she fell into the kiss. And she hugged Deku and whispered in his ear, "Thanks." Deku hugged her back. Class 1a was shocked because Deku kissed yn. Yn and Bakugo were then sent to Principal Nezu's office. Yn explained to Principal Nezu that her 'red eye' quirk (i need a name for it) was uncontrollable. She'd had it since she was young and it was triggered by anger. Principal Nezu understood this situation but he still gave her a punishment. Bakugo was given one too. They were both given five days house arrest.