The Party

This chapter might have some 🍋

Timeskip: Its been a few weeks at U.A and yn has started to get along with alot of the girls and some of the boys but she is still really shy. Its now Mina's birthday and everyone is gathered in the common room. "Hey ive got a great idea." Mina yells out. You flinch a little. "How about we play spin the bottle and then whoever it lands on has to do seven minutes in heaven with the other person it lands on." Mina says. Everyone sits in a circle and yn starts to get to feel a bit nauseous from anxiety. After almost everyones had a go, its now yn's go. Yn spins the bottle and it lands on Bakugo. You stare at the bottle and look up at Bakugo. He blushes and says "No, Im not doing this." "Besides I already had a go." "Well we still need someone." Mina says. Deku gets up and says "Ill go with yn, Ill do the seven minutes in heaven with her." Yn blushes like crazy and her entire face turns red. "Well ok, if its ok with yn-" Mina stops to see yn stand up bravely and walk over to Deku and say "Ill do it." Deku blushes and takes yn to the closet. Mina closes the door. "Have fun you two." she giggles. While Deku and yn are sitting in the closet, its dead quiet. Both are too shy to talk to each other. Deku turns to yn to say something and yn immediately kisses him. Dekus face turns bright red and he closes his eyes. Yn pulls away and has tears coming from her eyes. Deku asks "Whats wrong yn." Yn replies "Nothing. Im just so happy that i got to do that. Ive been waiting so long to do that yk." Dekus face turns red again and he says "Really. I didnt think youd be so bold as to do that." "Neither did i." Yn says going in for another kiss. Deku and yn start making out then Deku starts to take yns clothes off. Yn immediately pushes him off and runs out. Dekus just sitting in the closet alone wondering what happened. An hours past and everyones just partying. Dekus sitting next to Todoroki and he asks "What happened with you and yn?" Deku replies "Idk. We were making out and then its like she got scared." Todoroki says "Yeah, yn is still pretty shy tho so i cant blame her for being afraid and shy." "Im going to talk to her." Deku says.