NSFW

This chapter is NSFW so yk ✨😩👉👌🍆🍑🍋🥛🍒 lmao. Btw this is my first time so it might not be the best.

For the last few days Deku had been feeling kinda needy for you. He knows he probably cant ask to do ✨it✨ because you mentioned getting raped once by Dabi. So he didnt say anything. One day he'd had enough. After school he went to his dorm and he started to masturbate. He moaned lightly as he started jerking himself off. He starting stroking faster and his moans got louder. You were walking towards your dorm when you thought you might check up on him. For some reason he didnt lock the door and you walked in to see a broccoli boy jerking himself off. You stand at the door in shock and your face as red as roses. You stood there speechless and began to walk out. Deku lay there and said "Wait yn! Please stay. Ive been meaning to ask you something." He said. You turned around and noticed he had covered himself in his blankets. You sat down and said "Yeah?" with your eyes shut. He said, "Well lately, ive actually been really needy for you but I felt like I couldnt ask because it would remind you of past scenarios." You knew what he was talking about and you looked at him and said, "I know what you mean." Deku than couldnt hold back. He had already put himself in the mood when he was masturbating but now your here, he couldnt withstand the excitement. He sat up and kissed you deeply. You were shocked since he had never kissed you like that. You'd kissed him before but this time it felt different. It felt good. You kissed him back but you had to gasp for air after a few seconds. He took that as a chance to slip his tongue in. Your tongues danced around for a bit until it turned into a fight for dominance. Due to Dekus excitement, he won of course. He then lay you on the bed. He walked over to the door and locked it. He then hovered over you with a hungry look on his face. You found it a little frightning but hot. As you lay there vulnerable towards him he starts to take off your clothes. You flinch at him taking of your pants. He realised what he was doing and stopped. "Sorry about that, I forgot about you know." He said. "Its ok, I dont mind because its you and i like it that way." You replied. He smiled and continued on taking off your clothes. He took off your pants and panties and threw them on the floor. He then took off your t shirt and unclipped your bra. He sits up and admires your defenseless and exposed body. He stares for a minute and then gets to work. He starts to eat you out like a hungry animal. He doesnt stop and does not hesitate. You start letting out small moans and so does he. "Ohhh yn, you taste so fucking good." He moaned. You started getting louder as he sped up. He then stopped and went for your neck. He starting giving you hickeys everywhere. He was biting, licking and sucking on your neck like no tomorrow. "A-ah mmm Deku calm d-down, your going to f-fast." You moaned loudly. "Shh puppy, I dont want anyone else to hear you but me ok." You nodded and tried to keep quiet. He put hickeys on your neck, legs and stomach. He then had enough of teasing you. He pulled out his cock and shoved in all in at once. You moaned out in pain. "Ahhh Deku it hurts." you said with a few tears running down your face. "I know puppy but dont worry. Ill give you time to adjust." When you were ready you gave him a little nod. He then started pounding into you without hesitation. You were a moaning mess and so was he. "Fuck puppy, youre so tight." he said. All of a sudden you felt this knot in your stomach. "Deku, im gonna c-cum." You said. "Me too puppy." He kept pounding into you getting faster and faster until you felt the knot untie. You screamed as you came on his cock. Not long after he came inside of you and moaned really loud. He pulled out and lay down by your side for a few minutes. After a few minutes he cleaned you both up and lay in bed with you. You both fell asleep together. "I love you puppy." Deku said. "I love you too." You replied.