Trauma

As Deku walks into yns room he notices that everything has been thrown around the room and yn is sitting there crying. Yn turns around with red eyes. Deku gets scared. "Yn is that you?" Deku asks scaredly. (Btw real quick, yn has mutliple quirks. One of them are she can make weapons like different types of knives axes etc. Ok back to the story😁). Yn starts to throw knives at Deku. She then makes an axe and trys to kill him. Deku dodges and kisses yn to calm her down. Yns eyes go back to blue and shes starts breathing heavily.  Deku says "Yn, are you ok?." Yn starts to cry. Deku hugs her and strokes her head. "Shhh, its ok, its ok." Deku says. "What happened?" Deku asks. Yn begins to calm down and she says "Well I felt bad for running away before and I knew why I did it". "Why did you do it?" Deku asks. Yn starts getting flashbacks and she starts breathing heavily again. Deku starts to connect the dots and then he realise. "That wasnt the first time, was it." Deku says getting tears in his eyes. Yn breaks down in tears again and starts screaming. Deku hugs her but she pushes him off. "Just go!!" Yn yells at Deku. "No, im not going anywhere." Deku says. "I SAID JUST GO!!!" Yn screams. Deku gets up and says "Fine, but just let me know if you need something." Deku says closing the door. Yn has been laying in her bed for hours and she cant fall asleep. She reaches for her phone to text Deku asking if he can come over. Meanwhile Deku is sleepless aswell and hears a 'Ding' on his phone. He looks at his phone and sees that yn texted him. He texts back that hes coming over now. He gets up and goes to yns room. He opens the door to see yn on her bed.