Mother of Dragons

So I kind of based this on 'Game of Thrones'... I hope you like it :D

You were walking to your classroom after breakfast to start your lessons. Your (f/c) robes flowing behind you gracefully. You were the Care of Magical Creatures teacher and often taught your lessons inside unless it required the demonstration of a creature which in that case, you along with the students would go to Hagrid's where he kept all the creatures.

"Professor (l/n)." you turned around at the sound of that deep voice that called your name. A voice you knew way too well.

You met the gaze of none other than Severus Snape, The Potions Master. One of the most feared professors at Hogwarts "Good morning, Professor Snape," you greeted politely "Is there something I can do for you?"

He was towering over you when he asked "Actually, I was wondering if you'd like to have a drink in my chambers after lunch? There is something I need to discuss with you." You were about to accept when suddenly, you remembered that it was Friday and on Fridays you had something really important to do.

"I'd love to," Severus was inwardly happy when you said this but his joy turned to curiosity when you said your next words "but I'm afraid today I can't do it. Would it be fine if we leave it for another day? Perhaps tomorrow?"

Severus wanted to ask you why you couldn't meet him today but that might have sounded a bit intrusive and he didn't want you to think that of him "Yeah, sure." he said in his usual monotone voice.

You smiled brightly at him and said "Great, have a nice day, Professor." but before you could walk away he said "Please, call me Severus." you smiled again and said "Alright, Severus. You might as well call me (y/n)." and with that, you resumend your journey back towards your classroom leaving a shocked Severus behind.

Truth be told, the important thing Severus wanted to discuss with you was his feelings towards you. Since the day you arrived, he was captivated by your beauty and kindness that he soon found himself falling for you. But now doubts clouded his mind 'Were you seeing someone?' 'Did someone ask you on a date?' 'Were you in love with another man?'

These and more questions repeated themselves over and over in his mind so he decided to take matters into his own hands. Severus was going to find out why you couldn't meet him that evening, without you knowing it, that's for sure.

|•🐍❤️🐍🖤🐍❤️🐍•|

That day at lunch time, you sat in your usual place between Severus and Minerva, you were in deep conversation with the older witch and as she was occupied telling you about some transfiguration spells she taught that day, you took your serviette and put it on your lap, putting in it some meat from your plate along with some bacon and ham.

Professor McGonagall was oblivious at what you were doing but it didn't go unnoticed by the Potions Master as he knitted his eyebrows together at your actions.

You wrapped the napkin so its contents wouldn't fall and then said "I'm sorry but I have to go, I have lots of work to do." Minerva nodded at you and you stood up from your seat with the serviette tightly grasped in your hand.

A couple of minutes after you left the Great Hall, Severus stood up from his chair and left the big room without saying a word to his colleagues. As he was walking through one of the many corridors of the castle, he saw you walking at a fast pace across the courtyard, you had your cloak on, which you didn't wear at lunch and he could see the napkin still in your hands.

|•🐍❤️🐍🖤🐍❤️🐍•|

You walked past Hagrid's hut and entered the Forbidden Forest glancing around you to check if you were not being followed. You didn't see a soul so you continued walking through the dark forest.