Big News

You woke up next to your husband as he was running his fingers through your (h/c) locks. Opening your eyes, you saw you were lying on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. You turned to look up at him "Morning, Sev." you said in a sleepy voice.

He smiled adoringly at you "Good morning, my love." he said in a surprisingly deep voice. You smiled up at him as a sigh of content escaped your lips as you cherished the simple and innocent moment that was waking up next to the love of your life.

"We should get ready or we are going to be late for breakfast." Severus said and you sighed. You both still had classes to teach nonetheless. So you planted a deep kiss on his lips before getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom to get yourself ready for the day while Severus stayed in bed and watched your every move before he stood up and made the bed.

|•🐍❤️🐍🖤🐍❤️🐍•|

You were sitting between Severus and Minerva at the teachers' table, you were having a very interesting conversation with the older witch as she was buttering a piece of toast. You grabbed your cup of tea to take a sip from it but just as the smell hit you, you felt like throwing up.

"Gosh," you whispered, lowering down the cup without having taken a single sip from it. "(y/n), are you alright?" asked Minerva, making Severus to look at you with worry in his eyes. "I'm fine, I'm just not hungry anymore."

Your husband frowned at you as on your way to the Great Hall you just rambled about how hungry you were. "Love, are you sure? Are you feeling well?" he asked "I'm fine, Sev. Don't worry." you said as you put your serviette on the table before standing up from your seat.

"Where are you going, (y/n)?" asked Severus. "I'm not hungry at all so I better start to head to the Astronomy Tower, I have some eager second years right after breakfast."

You smiled sweetly at him before giving his left hand a squeeze and leaving the Great Hall. "Did she seem alright this morning?" asked Minerva to the younger professor. "She looked totally fine." answered the Potions Master before reassessing to eat his breakfast.

|•🐍❤️🐍🖤🐍❤️🐍•|

"Don't forget to bring me your essays on Monday!" you said as the students started to leave the tower "Have a nice weekend, Professor (l/n)." some kids said to you, making you smile at them. Once everyone was out of the Astronomy Tower, you were checking the movement of some moons in the big telescope while taking some notes for your next class which will be in another hour.

Suddenly, you felt how someone grabbed you from the back, making you jump slightly only to notice it was just your husband "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." he murmured in your ear, hugging you from behind with his hands laced in front of your stomach.

You leaned back on him, putting one hand over his larger ones, "How are you feeling?" he asked, making you chuckle slightly "You worry too much, Severus. I'm fine, I promise." you said, gazing up at him with a soft smile "I worry because I love you." smiling even wider at him you pressed your lips with his in a tender kiss. "I love you too." you said once the kiss ended.

"I have to go, I have a class in a few minutes. I'll come later to head to the Great Hall, okay?" your husband said, still holding you close to him. You nodded "Alright, I'll be waiting for you." and with a last peck on the lips, Severus left the Astronomy Tower and you continued teaching your classes.

|•🐍❤️🐍🖤🐍❤️🐍•|

At lunch time, you were walking side by side with your husband to the Great Hall, you sat in your usual seat between Minerva and Severus but this time, you were actually hungry. And while you were telling about your day, you stuffed yourself with some salad, even grabbing a pastry as dessert.