New job

italics: your thoughts

If you haven't seen the movie I don't think you will understand much, if you want you can watch it before reading this story (on the Afdah site for free). I would put key scenes sometimes to get you into the role!

I live with my family, when i'm saying my family i don't speak about my real family i don't know who they are and i actually don't care. Jasper and Horace they are like my brothers and we all have a... difficult past. In short, our parents died and we got together. It has always been like this and for a living we steal and we do it wonderfully well. But this is not my dream of life. My dream is to be a fashion designer but to start, I want to work at Liberty of London this is the coolest store in the city and the boss is the Baroness, she's so famous, so talented, so amazingly amazing, She's everything! For my birthday Jasper and Horace offered me a very good chocolate stolen cake. But my real gift was more than a cake!

Jasper offered me a job at Liberty of London OH LORD I WAITED ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS JOB and now i have the opportunity, finally! I did not yet know what the treatment I was going to receive, my first day was how to say, complete. It wasn't exactly what I expected. it has nothing to do with fashion but at least I earn money honestly i guess. And I might have made a mistake today! I was about to lose my job but to keep it I had to completely clean the manager's office. But I drank a little and I might have changed the window a little bit, the mannequin's outfit was really awful I couldn't leave it like that.

Now back to the present!

You wake up with a bad headache and your first sight is Horace and Jasper outside "What are you doing here?" Horace is surprised, I do not answer and get up painfully. The manager walks into the small room and sees that I have made some changes. He must not have appreciated because he pulled me by the arm and probably wanted to fire me but another man warned him of the arrival of the baroness. I take the opportunity to go and hide behind some articles, I notice that Jasper comes to hide too. "Is there a back way out or?" They probably stole something but I don't care I'm too excited "The Baroness! The fashion designer! I wanna see her!"

I look completely crazy but it doesn't matter, I really want to see HER in real life! Two bodyguards open the door to let the baroness enter, she walks forward then stops to look at the shop. "That's her" I am literally amazed! She walks elegantly up to the manager then takes off her glasses Oh my, she is beautiful!" Outside" OMG HER VOICE I- "this window display" the manager cuts her "I'm so sorry, I can explain that" Oh damn someone saw me "you're right time to go" I tell Jasper and we 're running away like babies. The manager continues "Sorry Baroness" then he turns to the security guards "get her" the baroness take a quick look of me walking on the floor and it's not very sexy.

"She's the vandal who messed up the whole new window display... We're dealing with it." One security guard grabs me and the other grabs Jasper too. "So she works here?" ask the baroness, "uh no no she was fired" he replies by adding an awkward criticism. "So she doesn't work here" she asks again, the manager comes closer to say something to her but she cuts him off "You are sweating and I can smell you" he pulls away ashamed and I was very happy that he gets humiliated! Then the baroness turns to me and says "You, grubby girl" "YES!" Does she really talk to me? or am i just dreaming? "Jeffrey, card" "Card?" Repeats the manager.

A man approaches me "You're hired, this address, 5am, don't be late" he hands me the card but the guard holds my hands "Teeth! Teeth!" it was my only idea. He puts the card in my mouth with disgust. The Baroness turns back to the manager "You're a fool, That girl put together a better window display than I've seen here for 10 years." As soon as she finishes her sentence, I kick the guard for him to let me go and Jasper does the same. The Baroness looks around her "God, it's all so depressing". The three of us finally manage to get out of the shop but first I take a quick look behind me and see the baroness staring at me with a tiny little smirk but I'm not sure. We keep running and get on a moving bus. I throw myself into a seat and look at the card that was still in my teeth until then. When we get home I still stare the card.

(Your name): She liked my window Jasper. She liked my window!

Jasper: I'm happy for you!

(y/n): It's all thanks to you

Horace: So, this was the angle, then?

When I looked up at Horace, I saw him in a nice leopard outfit, I burst out laughing with Jasper.

(y/n): With all the possibilities in the store, this is really what you stole?!

Horace: What? It's stylish! And high fashion.

(y/n): Yes, yes I did not say the opposite!

Jasper: It's just unexpected

And we laugh a second time while Horace continues to pose.

(y/n): Well guys I'm going to get my things ready for tomorrow, everything must be perfect! And I must be there at 5am, Dear Lord

Horace: Ouch it's really too early for us

Jasper: Try to not wake us up tomorrow!

I nod then, go to my room to find an outfit for the next day and try to realize what just happened.

Heyyy I saw that there was no fanfiction with the baroness yet so I wanted to change that! In this story we are not Cruella but we still follow the stages of her journey because it will be important later. I hope that you will like !

-Djedje <3