Misunderstanding

When you wake up, the first thing you see is the Baroness watching at you. "You were really sleepy, weren't you?" you nod "Yes but I feel better now, I understand why you take 9 minute naps it's really effective!" She frowns "How can I tell you that. You slept an hour little one." you panic immediately and notice that your entire upper body is lying on that of the Baroness. "But, but what am I doing here?" She chuckles "Let me explain, when my alarm went off, I tried to wake you up but instead you rolled over me. You looked so appeased asleep, I didn't want to wake you up so I fell asleep too. Weird because I usually never fall asleep."

You sit still in bed and let go of the woman "That means I stuck you here for an hour, you must be so late on your schedule for the day

You sit still in bed and let go of the woman "That means I stuck you here for an hour, you must be so late on your schedule for the day. Oh my god I'm sorry I knew I was going to disturb you." Seeing that you were starting to blame yourself, the Baroness puts her hands on your cheeks and looks at you in the eyes. "Listen to me (y/n), calm down, if I wanted to leave I would have woken you up but I wanted to stay. And for my schedule, don't worry, we have come so far this morning that I'm almost done for the day." She caresses your cheeks and your neck to calm you "Breathe in" she does it at the same time as you "and breathe out."

You calm down and catch your breath "Are you okay?" you nod, a little ashamed "I'm sorry, I get stressed easily." She smiles while continuing to look at you and caress you, this is the first time that she has been so caring and kind to you. Your eyes are glued to each other and your faces come closer automatically. A knock on the door brings you out of your paralysis and you both pull away. A bodyguard enters and informs the Baroness that she is needed for some details of the ball. "Wait for me outside, I'm coming." He is leaving "(y/n) I want you to draw me some outfit ideas for the black and white ball, before you leave tonight you will come show me."

You nod and go draw the rest of the day, you have at least 4 outfits to present her for the ball. As she asked you before leaving you go see her to show her your creations and after a few arguments she chooses a centered dress, the first that you designed. "I'm so excited for the ball, do you think I can design and make a dress for myself too?" The baroness looks at you, confused "My dear, you will not come to the ball." your face crumbles "But, I almost worked more than you on this event!" "Right, but no employers ever come to the events."

You were seated until then but you get up from your chair "Maybe but I am with you all the time, I work hard and I am probably the one who creates the most here." "Sure, but that's out of the question." "WHY?" she looks shocked that you raised your voice, "Because it is like that. Now go away." You take your bag and storm off. You go sit on a bench next to a fountain, it is always where you go when you are not feeling well. Fortunately Horace and Jasper arrive, knowing you very well. "Told you, she always comes here." Jasper sits next to you.

Jasper: You all right?

(y/n): Everything was going well with the baroness then she told me that I was not allowed to come to the events Even I was working day and night on them. It sounds silly but I feel like I'm doing everything for her and for her business and nobody cares.

Jasper: We care, because we are your friends.

Horace: You feel used with nothing in return but you have talent!

Jasper: If she won't let you come to this ball, why don't you come anyway?

(y/n): Yes, it's not a bad idea with such an amazing outfit that will grab everyone's attention!

Horace: It smells like a scam and I like that!

The three of you go home and build the plan.

(y/n): We will do what we know how to do best.

Horace: Steal?

(y/n): Exactly I want proof, I want her necklace and I know exactly where it is and how to steal it. At each event that she refuses me, I would steal the attention by being even more fabulous than her, with your help of course. Obviously I can't stay the way I am, it's time for me to take this wig off and show the other (y/n).

Jasper: Black and white ball with black and white hair, that makes sense!

(y/n): Doesn't it ? The day I return the necklace to her she will understand that I am that person she thinks is a competitor and she will finally recognize that I am talented.

Jasper and Horace applaud.

Jasper: It's genius!

(y/n): Thank you! but I'm going to need your help.

Horace: And you know we are here for you!

This is how with your little family you set up the biggest scam you have ever mounted! And with the help of an old friend Artie your outfit is literally breathtaking. The days pass and the ball finally arrives. It's tonight, you put on makeup and curls your natural hair then you put on your mask, your dress and you go in the car with Horace and Jasper!

Guys,I want to keep the "psycho" side of cruella and being gay we're all a little crazy lmao, I also want to keep the origin story for a little while because this movie was really iconic! I hope you get to follow along as it gets a bit complicated, if you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments!

-Djedje <3