Scandal sequel

The baroness makes circles in the room "Are you mad?" she stops and approaches you "If i'm mad?" she plates you against a wall "Of course I'm mad!" She squeezes your neck quickly then lets go and goes back to circle the room. "I'm mad because you stole my necklace. I'm mad because you were HER during all this time. I'm mad because your show was incredible and finally, I'm mad because I was wrong..." She stops walking and comes back in front of you. "Just tell me, why?" You take a deep breath "I had to prove myself to you, I had to show you that I had potential. And for your show I was sure it was going to work. But you must definitely hate me now."

Baroness: I'm conflicted, what you did was bold and brilliant but on the other hand you humiliated me. If you weren't you, you would already be dead. It's so complicated, I'm divided...

(y/n): Listen, I might have done too much but it's because you're the kind of woman you have to do too much with, because nothing is enough for her. To get your attention, to be worthy in your eyes, you know I did well.

Baroness: It makes me even angrier to know that you're right, you make me choose me or you...

(y/n): Indeed you have two options, you can fire me and I don't know if I could keep going without you or, you can make me your associate and we will work together as partners.

Baroness: Why do you want to be by my side so badly?

(y/n): Because we both work well, what we can create together will be legendary!

Baroness: Right, but there is something more. Come on, tell me.

(y/n): Because I...

I love you.

The baroness's jaw drops and you close your eyes because you're really afraid of her reaction. You feel her hands on your neck and you open your eyes again just to see her walk up to you and kiss you. It's as if time stands still. All the stress goes away while you feel her lips on yours and you withdraw only when you run out of air. You catch your breath then the baroness tells you "I'm going to do something that I never usually do and never thought I would do, I'm not going to choose me." You wrap your arms around her to pull her closer. "Do you realize what that means?" She nods slightly. "If I have to share, well I will try."

Jeffrey and a few bodyguards enter the room, probably worried

Jeffrey and a few bodyguards enter the room, probably worried. But as soon as they get in, they are asked to come out "Get out, I'm about to kiss her." "Oh, are you?" they don't understand why you are so close but come out anyway. Baroness nods and kisses you a second time. Like the first time, you separate to catch your breath "It's weird to see you with your black and white hair." you smile "Do you think you can get used to it?" she pretends she is reflecting "Hmm I think I can do this." You smile again, you're so happy that she is making an effort."(y/n) Can we agree to take things slowly."

You nod "yes whether it's between us or for work, I also think it's better." You both walk away and sigh in relief at everything that just happened "that's a lot for today, isn't it?" the baroness takes her bag and her things then tells you to follow her, "Yes I suggest that we meet again tomorrow, come at your usual hours and we will see what to do next." you accept and she escorts you to the door. Before you leave she gives you a quick little kiss and lets you go. You can't believe what just happened and you can't wait to come home and tell your friends all about it.

But before you go home you buy some food to celebrate this success. You get in the elevator and when you arrive you are surprised to see Jasper Horace and Artie waiting for you, they probably heard you coming. Jasper's eyes  are wide open "So? How did it go?" they are all waiting to know. "Well, I had THE KISS !!!" They scream and jump clapping, you jump and scream too and you end up laughing all together.

Horace: DID YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER?

(y/n): YES AND ACTUALLY IT HAS HELPED ME!

Artie: WE WERE RIGHT Y'ALL, SHE LOVES HER!

You all keep laughing for a moment and then calm down to set the table. The food was still hot and once you are all served you can finally tell them what happened. You tell them everything in great detail and their reactions almost make you cry with laughter.

(y/n): And so we agreed to meet again tomorrow and then see what to do next, for us and for fashion!

Jasper: Wow that's so great (y/n) I'm very happy for you, really you deserve it!

Horace: Same, I knew you loved her! And we saw you on TV!

(y/n): Really I was on TV? When?

Artie: When we came back to wait for you we turned on the TV and saw the moment when you took off your wig, it was iconic!

Jasper: Then afterwards they filmed part of the concert and we were on the screen too!

(y/n): Wow this is so cool and so, crazy!

Horace: And wait for the press to get involved in this story, it's they who will go crazy!

(y/n): It's true that this case make noise and Anita did a hell of a job!

Artie: I suppose you are going make an announcement to the newspapers?

(y/n): Maybe, I think we'll talk about it tomorrow, but the Baroness is the kind of person who likes to be talked about! But I can't wait, all this is so exciting!

Jasper: And you're about to get famous, now that people know who you are!

(y/n): Yes and it's all thanks to the three of you, none of this could have been possible without you!

You take a moment to all hug each other and then Horace exclaims "Eat, it's gonna cool down!" you laugh and end the evening all together in a good mood!

KRKRKRKRKKR I can't stop reading this chapter over and over again! from now on i no longer need to follow the scenario of the film so there will be more freedom with the baroness I hope it's fit you!

-Djedje <3