Paparazzi

You are practically done what you were doing when you hear the door open. Looking up, you're glad to see the baroness returning. "Sorry, it took longer than expected. Have you advanced?" She takes a chair to sit next to you behind the desk and looks at the sketches. "Yes, I almost finished designing your outfit and started sorting the fabrics and texture." She looks satisfied with what you've done. During the next few hours you argue and work on the outfits and finally you arrive at a final result. Your two dresses are designed, finished and you have also chosen which fabric you want in each location.

 Your two dresses are designed, finished and you have also chosen which fabric you want in each location

"Well done (y/n), we've been efficient. Now, are you tired little one?" "Hmm yes a little bit, why?" She gets up and takes your hand so you get up too. "It's time for the 9 minutes power nap." You had completely forgotten about that but a little nap can't hurt. You follow her to the room where you slept last time and you both lie in bed. "Oh, I forgot to take the cucumbers!" you were about to get up but the baroness puts her arm in front of you to prevent you from doing so "It's not your job anymore to do that and we can do without it, don't worry." You try to relax but after 20 seconds you use all your bravery to hug the other woman. "Is that okay?"

She nods and smiles lightly to reassure you, then she actually opens her arms wide so you can come closer to her. You are cuddling and you make little kisses during the 9 minutes of nap and when the alarm rings, you pout. "I feel good here with you." She gives a little kiss on the tip of your nose. "Me too. How about 9 more minutes?" You nod directly "What a wonderful idea!" The Baroness resets the alarm for 9 minutes and you resume your place with her. Your head is resting on her chest and she strokes your hair lightly with her fingernails. You glance above you and see the beautiful relaxed face of the woman.

(y/n): Do you remember our first nap together?

Baroness: Of course you were so shy, and I never slept so well as that day.

(y/n): You asked me if I was into girls, I understand why now.

Baroness: At this point, I think I was starting to understand that there was something you know.

(y/n): Soooo when you told me you weren't into this, it was a lie.

Baroness: Not really because I hadn't yet realized that I was attracted to you.

(y/n): When did you realize?

Baroness: Only a few minutes later actually, there is something that I didn't tell you. 

You look at her questioningly and wait for her to continue.

Baroness: After the 9 minutes I tried to wake you up, I said your name a lot and after you rolled over me you said "Yes my love." I didn't know if you were dreaming or if you were saying this to me but hearing that from you... it did something to my heart.

(y/n): I'm sure I was telling this to you and if I was dreaming, it was definitely about you!

Baroness: I hope so, it was about me. Don't you dare dream about other women.

(y/n): Oh, are you jealous? 

Baroness: Well, you're mine after all and I don't share what's mine.

(y/n): Yeah I am, that's why you don't have to worry.

You kiss her but you're not very comfortable so you climb on her waist and keep kissing her. She starts by putting her hands on your waist and then goes down to your thighs by stroking them. It was starting to get a little wild but the alarm goes off and you both stop. The baroness lightly caresses your face. "It's time to get up pretty one." You both get up and leaving the room, Jeffrey comes towards you. "There are two men asking for you, miss (y/n)." "Oh it must be Horace and Jasper, I promised them we will eat together." The baroness gives you a little kiss and after that, Jeffrey's eyes were so wide open you thought they were going to fall, the poor boy must be shocked. "Be back in two hours pretty one, we still have work to do." You nod your head then you manage to find the exit on your own and see your two friends in front of the door. You join them and hug them both. "How are you boys?"

Jasper: Very good but we should ask you, how was your morning?

(y/n): Amazing, I have an associate contract created especially for me and I noticed that the baroness is making a lot of efforts to give me more responsibilities.

Jasper: It's great, she wasted no time!

Horace: It's because she loves you and wants you near her!

(y/n): Actually she hasn't told me yet that she loves me but she's like that, you know she don't talk about her feelings.

Jasper: I'm sure it will come, it's all new after all.

Horace: She loves her, She loves her, She loves (y/n)!

You wanted to hit Horace affectionately but before that you hear the sound of a camera and a flash comes to light you. You look in the direction of the noise and see a paparazzi approaching you, "Miss (y/n), I would like to ask you some questions!" You turn to your friends "The baroness told me not to answer the press, we have to get away!" Jasper looks around "I'll take care of it!" He quickly leaves, leaving you both, when you look in the direction of the photographer again, there is no longer one but 4. Horace frowns "How did they manage to reproduce so quickly?" "I don't know, it must be a paparazzi man thing."

As they continue to approach calling your name, Horace asks you what to do. "Walk, then run." You turn around at the same time and start walking really fast and then running. You hear the footsteps of the paparazzi chasing you then a horn and the voice of Jasper calling from a car. "WHERE DID YOU FIND THE CAR?" "THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION, GET UP QUICKLY." With Horace you get into the moving car and close the doors quickly. You look at the photographers behind who are now 7. Horace looks at you "There are 3 more babies now!" You laugh as Jasper rolls faster to sow them off.

I don't know where this idea came from but anyway i love writing this story and thanks all of you for reading and commenting it makes me really happy!

-Djedje <3