Truth

After eating and celebrating the success of the show, you came home with Jasper and Horace. You were exhausted so you fell asleep very quickly the night before. Then you're woken up by Artie who seems excited to tell you something "Wake up girl, there is some interesting news today!" You groan of tiredness. "Newspaper?" He nods vigorously and you yawn before sitting on the bed to see what this is about. Before handing you the paper he warns you. "Actually there are two newspapers, this one from tattletale..." 

you take the paper and it's kind of the articles you are used to, with a picture of you and the baroness with fireworks in the background.  "...so it's from Anita and she's writes about how great the show was and how amazing you both are. But this one is from FAME and if I can say it this way, you're caught." You frown and pick up the second newspaper. At the beginning they compliment your work with the baroness, but on the next page there are several pictures of you and your love holding hands and looking at each other affectionately with the headline: "MORE THAN PARTNERS?" You understand right away what this is about and read on.

"This is the first time we've seen the Baroness so close to someone. Indeed yesterday during the first parade of (y/n) and the baroness, recently associated, they showed themselves very close to each other. The Baroness with her very cold and severe reputation was of an astonishing kindness toward her new partner. Hands held together, touches, smiles and looks. Simple benevolence or something more than a working relationship? Follow FAME news to find out more...etc."

And the article ends with a photo of when the baroness had her arm on your back. You look up at Artie who is waiting for a reaction from you. "Do you think she knows? No it's obvious she knows, she is always aware of everything before everyone else. She must be so angry." Artie doesn't really know what to say to reassure you this time. "I have to go see her, right now!" You stand up abruptly and take an outfit from your wardrobe.

You hurry to put on makeup, black eyes, red lips bye- you don't have time. You take your things, greet the boys who barely wake up and leave quickly. You catch a taxi and arrive at the building, you climb the stairs two by two and enter the office noisily, you are happy to see that your love is there and you point your finger at a newspaper in the trash can. "You saw?"

Baroness: Of course, they can't just talk about the parade which was truly breathtaking. No, they are forced to come up with doubtful theories for everybody to see.

(y/n): Yes but this is not a theory, it's kinda true currently.

Baroness: Right but it annoys me that they already starting to make assumptions about our relationship. We will undoubtedly respond to an interview to spread the news that these rumors are wrong.

(y/n): I know you're mad but I thought maybe we could tell the truth.

Baroness: (she scoffs) Yeah and just casually tell everyone we're dating and we're gay!

(y/n): Well yeah actually it could be a great message for society if people like us admitted to being gay, it would prove to them that it's not that big of a deal. We have influence, we might as well use it.

Baroness: I understand what you want but no. Can you even imagine the scandal it would create?

(y/n): Yes but we live for scandals and after a little while it will pass and people will get used to it.

Baroness: No (y/n) this is not happening.

(y/n): Why not?!

Baroness: Because I can already see the headlines, the reviews and the shame on us, well I mean it's ridiculous to admit that.

You feel your heart take a hit inside your chest.

(y/n): Assuming that we love each other and are together is ridiculous?

Baroness: Yes (she laughs under her breath) It would be crazy to do that.

She has been busy filling out a paper for a while and wasn't even looking at you so you say loud enough for her to hear. "Good if it's crazy, I've always been the psycho type." And then you get out of the office as quickly as you got there. Since you are still close you hear the baroness speaking loudly "That's not what I meant (y/n)..." you continue to walk without stopping and go out by the way you came earlier to go to your safe place.

You walk towards the fountain and you hide behind a bush so that people don't see you and recognize you, in the same place where you had eaten with Jasper and Horace. You just sit and do nothing in particular except play with your fingers to calm the anxiety. You replay the scene in your head over and over again and wonder if she really meant what she said. It's at this moment that you realize how much you love her.

She is everything to you , which means that little things affect you more too. You don't want to torture your mind with it anymore so you try not to think about anything and get some rest. You curl your knees towards you, wrap your arms around them and lay your head on them, then close your eyes and try to relax. After a little while doing this you hear footsteps coming closer to you from the other side of the bush.

You pray in your head "Not a journalist or paparazzi pleaaase!" You look up to see who is behind you.

PLOT SUPREMACY lmao sorry for that hehe! First fight in our couple I'm almost crying right now or it's just because of toxic school ✋🤠
Love you guys !

-Djedje <3