Getting ready

You wake up feeling small kisses on your face, you giggle and kiss back. Then you slowly open your eyes "Good morning (y/n) darling" Her morning voice is how to say, sexy. "Wow your voice is so raspy, that's hot!" She chuckles. "Is there anything that isn't hot about me?" You act like you're thinking "Hmm No, all of you is hot" She pout in an adorable way. "Aww, you're sweet (y/n)." She gets out of bed and you do the same to go to breakfast. As you walk towards the kitchen you are still shocked at the greatness of the mansion. 

The kitchen is also large and luxurious and the breakfast is already served on the table, pancakes and fruits with all kinds of drinks and teas. You turn to the baroness "Did you do all this?" She raises her eyebrows, "Me? Of course no, never, I asked a maid to do it." You're not really used to all of this, but you're not complaining. "You don't cook, do you?" She shrugs, "Why cook when people can do it for me." You smile "It could be fun cooking together! Can we try it someday?" 

You know she wants to say no to you because she's a diva who doesn't do any of that but nevertheless she wants to make you happy. "Well okay, but you'll be doing most of the messy tasks, I don't want to ruin those nails." You laugh a little "Don't worry they'll be fine, it's not that bad you know." you keep laughing and she slaps your arm gently. You finish breakfast chatting and laughing. You definitely feel better when you're with her. When you are done and get up, you take the plates to the sink to wash them. 

"(y/n) what are you doing?" "Cleaning." She takes you by the waist and pulls you away from the dishes. "You don't have to do this, the maids will." "Ah yes it's true, sorry that just sounds new to me, I do everything by myself you know." she kisses your forehead "Don't worry." She crosses her fingers with yours and takes you to a new room, it's a very large dressing room. Some dresses are on models and you recognize the most iconic outfits from the catwalks. "There is no way!" You walk over to a dress that is on display. "it's from last year's summer collection!"

You approach another outfit. "1965 winter collection oh my god and..." You stop in front of the dress in the center of the room. "This year's signature piece, the A line dress." Baroness laughed at your enthusiasm. "Try it on." you turn to her "For real?" "Of course, get ready, we'll go to work soon." you nod and she goes to take an outfit in another dressing room because obviously there are several. You are very careful taking the dress off the mannequin and putting it on. It suits you perfectly and it accentuates your curves a lot.

Then you try to find the second dressing room where the baroness is. After getting lost a few times you found her, she was putting on makeup. There were fewer outfits but more bags and shoes in this dressing. The Baroness sees you in the mirror and turns to look at you "Oh, you are fabulous dear." "Thanks so do you, love!" She beckons you to come over and looks at your face intently "Yeah the dark red lipstick would go perfectly with this dress." she takes your face with one hand and pulls you towards her, she kisses you aggressively and bites your lower lip.

"The problem with lipstick is that I couldn't kiss you anymore today." "I don't think that will stop you." She smiles "Put on some matte just in case and pick some shoes too." You listen and put matte lipstick then you choose shoes that match your outfit. The baroness had tied her hair and was choosing a bag. "I want a Prada one." she chooses a Prada bag the same color as her outfit and tells you to pick a bag too. "The baroness wears Prada, I love it."(😉) You take a look and see the perfect bag. "Oh my god it's a Louis Vuitton, can I take this one?" "You don't even have to ask sweetheart."

You jump in excitement taking the bag and the baroness laughs lightly and takes you by the hand to exit the mansion. The driver had already arrived, you get in the car and go to work. Once there the woman takes your hand again and you enter the working room together for the first time. Usually you arrive at different times so everyone is looking at you and wondering why you are arriving at the same time. Some people whisper things to each other looking at you and you hear a woman say "Why are they holding hands? It looks so weird. "You stop, so do the baroness, she heard too. You stare at the girl with your killer gaze. 

"Excuse me, what did you say?" The girl hurries to say "Noting!" You walk a little towards her "Exactly, nothing because you're not supposed to be speaking here and your opinion isn't worth anything anyway and you want to know why?" She was paralyzed and did not answer, the baroness comes next to you and finishes for you. "Because as you're opinion you're nothing, and you allow yourself to criticize legends like us when you're not even able to make two pieces look good together. I actually wonder what you're doing here." 

And with that she takes your hand back and you keep walking to the office. The girl was probably on the verge of passing out, but it was the intended effect. All the other employees had watched the scene and they all looked scared to disturb you. The two of you were even more powerful and you will definitely change the rules. "I like when we are mean together (y/n)." you smile "Me too."

Heyyy I love this bitch side, probably cuz i'm a bitch too oops. Anyway the holidays are over, I'm so sad and already exhausted from work but anyway I have iconic outfits to show the world you know SO, party!

-Djedje <3