Gala

Hey sorry there are fewer updates, I admit i am enjoying my vacation a little but i found the time to write you a little chapter. Enjoy :)

Today is the gala day. It starts in the evening, but you go a little earlier to get ready and join your love. The Baroness told you to get out of your house and she would take care of the rest. And indeed when leaving you see a beautiful car waiting and you recognize the driver "Miss (y/n)?" you nod your head "I take you to the Von Hellman's Mansion." you don't ask any more questions and get in the car. You look at the landscape during the trip and you think about how the evening is going to be. You can't wait, of course, but you can't help but be a little anxious. After 25 or 30 minutes you see in the distance the huge manor house that looks like a castle.

You've been there before, but it always feels strange to take this path. Once the driver is parked you thank him and get out of the car. Jeffrey was already waiting for you at the entrance and told you to follow him. You arrive in a small room where the baroness is getting ready, you see your dress on an armchair. Jeffrey leaves immediately and since the baroness did not hear you arrive, you approach her and surround her waist with your arms, you put your head on her shoulder so that she sees you in the mirror. "Hey love" She strokes your cheek affectionately "Hello pretty one."

You give her a kiss on the cheek and you see that she is checking her cheek directly  "You don't have lipstick do you?" you laugh lightly "No don't worry, I haven't put on any yet so I can kiss you

You give her a kiss on the cheek and you see that she is checking her cheek directly  "You don't have lipstick do you?" you laugh lightly "No don't worry, I haven't put on any yet so I can kiss you." she turns her head towards you "Smart girl." She tells the other people in the room to leave and when it's done she whispers to you "Go on." You release her waist and go in front of her then you take her back in your arms and bring her closer to you in a rough movement. She almost falls on you and grabs your top firmly. "(y/n)!"

You don't let her continue and kiss her passionately, when you part the baroness inhales deeply to catch her breath "Wow that's new." you wink at her "It's just my love for you." She smiles and tells you to put on your dress. Indeed the evening was about to begin soon, the guests must be arriving as well as Horace, Jasper and Artie. They absolutely wanted to be there tonight so you got them invitations. The baroness sits on an armchair to put on her shoes while you take off your clothes to change. You had already put on a corset because you knew you needed one with your dress and you hear a gasp.

Turning around you see that the baroness is staring at you from top to bottom "Come here." You listen and go in front of her. She puts her hands directly on your hips to make you sit on her. You immediately feel the sensation of butterflies in your stomach and you must already be blushing. The baroness continues to inspect your body and places a hand on your cheek just so that she can go down to your breasts, caressing your skin. You have the impression that her fingers are small flames that brush against you as if you were paper that burned immediately on contact.

She grabs your thighs to pull you even closer to her. "I could cancel everything just to keep playing with you." you smile "Well if it's a game, then it's my turn." Her dress makes her neck inaccessible but not her cleavage. You kiss her jaw a little, then you nibble her ear.
The noises she made were like music to your ears but when you bite her ear being careful not to hurt her she can't hold back a moan. Since you're next to her ear you whisper "I like to hear that, don't hold them back." You do not wait and continue by kissing her collarbone then you bite it lightly.

" You do not wait and continue by kissing her collarbone then you bite it lightly

 You get another moan from the baroness "(y/n)..." you lift your eyes to look at her. "I don't want to stop but we have to." You know it's  true and you get up telling her that she is right. You finish dressing and the baroness puts on her jewelry. A dog bark makes you jump and you see a bodyguard who brings 3 Dalmatians. "The dogs, baroness." She only waves to him to leave and you kneel down to pet the dogs "Aww they're so cute!" "(y/n) BE CAREFUL, they are really... aggressive with strangers." Her voice fades when she sees that you hug them and that the 3 animals are completely affectionate with you. 

"They don't look very aggressive to me, aww isn't that right you adorable babies?" The woman comes next to you, watching the scene, "It's strange, usually they bite and growl at people they don't know when they're too close." "Maybe they feel that I'm your soul mate, that's why they like me." She freezes at your words, you notice it and stand up, taking her hands. "Hey, just kidding, no pressure okay?" she nods, thinking maybe your joke was something true. Since you are both ready, you go and the baroness explains to you how the evening will be on the way.

I'm seriously considering a drama in the next chapter but we'll see hehe. (And by the way don't worry i won't disappear or something i'll go to the end of this story!)

-Djedje <3