SpiCy-

After walking through most of the mansion and telling yourself in your head how incredibly big it is, you come to the bedroom. It was unsurprisingly big and luxurious, it still looks weird compared to where you live with Horace and Jasper but you're not complaining. You go under the covers and the baroness opens her arms so that you lie on her, you feel protected like that.

(y/n): I feel so good when I'm with you.

Baroness: Me too I feel appeased and it never happens...

(y/n): Because of me? 

Baroness: Perhaps yes, I only feel that way when i'm near you.

(y/n): I don't mind being near you at all.

Baroness: I had guessed but anyway I know I'm going to sleep well because you're here for example.

(y/n): I think it's because we reassure each other and know that we are not risking anything as long as we are together.

Baroness: (She hugs you a bit against her and rests her head on yours.) Yes, I think too.

For 5 minutes you try to sleep without saying anything but without success.

Baroness: (y/n) are you sleeping?

(y/n): No, I'm not really tired after all.

Baroness: Me neither...

(y/n): Actually I want you to fuck the hell out of me miss Hellman.

You used all your available courage to say that and then you pull away from the Baroness to look at her but before you can do so she pushes you against the mattress, holding your hands firmly.

Baroness: Thank god I don't wanted to say that I'm horny but shit, I am.

(y/n): So why are you waiting, end what you started earlier

⚠SpiCy sExuaL tHinGs⚠ 🤠

She doesn't wait for you to say it twice and kiss you almost aggressively. She releases her hold on your hands and you take the opportunity to put them behind her head and pull her hair. She lets out small whimpers when you do then breaks the kiss to work on your neck. You arch your head back to give her more space, she kisses your neck then your collarbone. She takes your breasts out of the dress to kiss them in turn. She was sucking your nipple and teasing the other with her thumb.

You try to say something but you are interrupted by little moans "You are sure, that this is the first time, that you are doing this, with a woman, because you are doing very wELL!" She comes to your ear and whispers "It's because you inspire me darling." She bites your earlobe, earning a moan from you. She kisses you right after while her hand goes to your panties. She starts slowly playing with your clit then putting two fingers inside you. You are already arching your back as she continues to kiss your jaw and neck.

You don't need a long time to reach your climax "I'm almost there love!" She goes faster and quickly feels your walls tighten up "Let go for me sweetheart" you don't need more and cum right away. The baroness goes more slowly then withdraws her fingers to taste you. "That's it darling, breathe." You catch your breath then sit down "You are incredible love" you kiss her more gently this time then you remember that you are dom. "Lie down" "What?" 

You push her back onto the pillows to make her comfortable, then pull her dress up to her waist and spread her thighs to go in the middle. You kiss her thighs a bit then look up at her "Ready?" She answers you with a breathless voice "Do." without waiting, you move her panties to the side and lick her inside. She is already moaning a lot but you still want revenge for what she did to you in the garden so you tease her pussy and when she is about to cum you stop for a second then continue to lick extremely slowly.

 "(y/n) What is this??" you smile and bite really softly her clit "Revenge my love." Before she can say anything, you put your tongue in her and continue to tease her clit with your thumb. It doesn't take long for her to cum and you take care of cleaning downstairs, meanwhile the baroness catches her breath. When you have finished eating, you lie on your stomach on her to look at her beautiful face. She had her eyes closed as she was still recovering from her orgasm and stroking your hair. "Lord I love you (y/n)."

You sit up a bit, surprised at what she said "For real? I mean you don't have to say it to please me or to-" she cuts you "No darling if I tell you, that's what I think. It's useless to hide my feelings since they are there. " You simply lay your head on her chest, hugging her with all your strength. "I love you too, with all my heart." She strokes your head lightly and occasionally places a little kiss on it. "It took me a while to figure it out but it's obvious now. I'm sorry (y/n)" You lift your head a little to look at her "you don't have to be, love is a complicated feeling."

"Yes even more when it's the first time you experience it." You take her face in your hands since she looked away. "Wait, first time?" she sighs "Once you asked me if I had ever loved someone, the answer is no, I never have. But now with you I know what it is and it's all new to me so I hope you can understand." "Yes of course I understand and actually you're the first person I love so much, really I feel like I could do anything for you!" she laughs lightly "Let's discover this together then, okay?" You nod your head quickly then kiss her before falling asleep next to her.

Kkrkrkkr I never know how to write smut when I write it so I hope it's okay! a little bit emotional at the end of course, hope you liked it!

-Djedje <3