Lay low

"Fame came faster than expected" Jasper says while driving, you sigh "Yeah I wasn't really ready for that." Horace gasp "They all came at once and multiplied, I didn't understand that part." You're chuckle "With black and white hair, it's difficult to be discreet." They nod and Jasper parks the car, "Get out quick, quick!" You come out and run to an alley, Horace points to the car which is now far away. "You stole that, didn't you?" Jasper shrugs his shoulders "We had to get away, right?" You shake your head laughing "Sometimes I swear I don't understand how we do to not have problems." Horace Jasper look at each other and at the same time say "Talent!"

You laugh and then head to a park with a fountain where you used to go. In order not to be recognized, you hide behind  bushes. Once installed Jasper takes out 3 sandwiches from his bag and gives one to each. You stay here quietly, chatting and eating, then suddenly you remember that you only have two hours and that you are very far from the building. "Do you guys have the time?" Horace looks at his watch "Two in the morning?" You shake your head and get up to ask someone  in the park. Jasper and Horace follow you and you gently ask a lady what time it is. "It's 1:50 pm" Your face is decomposes "I must be back by 2:00 pm!"

Horace who had just stolen the lady's wallet said "We just have to go back to the car." you nod and the three of you start running in the opposite direction to find the car. You manage to find the path and the car is still parked in the same place, you jump inside and Jasper starts off at full speed. You've never been so jostled  as during this ride, Jasper does everything to save time by not really respecting the rules of the road. But surprisingly you arrive in one piece in front of the building, you go down quickly and tell the boys to be careful. "Don't worry, we'll put this down where we found it, hurry up!"

You listen to them and hurry in to look for the baroness. Along the way, you see Jeffrey telling you that she is in her office next to the work room. You arrive in her office completely exhausted from running around, she looks at you with a frown. "2:01 p.m." You sigh in relief "Oh thank god" She waits for you to explain your condition to her, but you tell her it's nothing. "Well, the most important thing is that you are on time. Come with me." You smile to yourself and follow her to a room you didn't know. There were two models with two dress patterns. By observing a little more you realize that these are your dresses for the gala.

"This is where my outfits for events are created, and now yours too. The shape has already been made but before starting the making of the dress, we check one last time that we like everything or we make small modifications." You nod and she continues "It will be like this every time, we look and analyze because once the outfit is created it's too late, and everything must be perfect." You nod your head a second time and like she said you analyze the outfits and make some changes. After that you go back to her office and you notice that behind the desk there are two chairs. Just this little detail makes you happy and you work on small details all afternoon.

After a while Jeffrey comes into the room and hands the Baroness a newspaper saying "We have a problem." He leaves directly after while the baroness looks at the newspaper, then you. "What, is, that?" Strong voice, it's not good. She shows you a page with a picture of you talking with Horace and Jasper, the picture the paparazzi took. The title is "(y/n) is seen leaving the House of Baroness. What is happening?"  "As much to say that they did not waste their time..." The woman looks at you sternly, you don't like that look you know that means she's not happy. "Care to explain me, little one." You try to find your words but you feel like you are being scolded so you are very shy.

"I didn't know there were paparazzi, one then more came and I ran away with my friends because I knew you didn't want the press to know anything

"I didn't know there were paparazzi, one then more came and I ran away with my friends because I knew you didn't want the press to know anything." She sighs and you're very anxious right now, "Indeed I don't want them to suspect anything until the gala. That's what an announcement is for." You look at her with your cute eyes to try to soften her "I'm sorry, I didn't know he would take a picture, even less that they would make an article of it." Her gaze softens and she puts her hand between your cheek and your neck. "It's okay, but now be careful, lay low until the event." She kisses your forehead.

"When you get out you will have a car and a driver. You are famous now and you'll see how people are going to be once they know you are my partner." "I don't know how to handle all of this..." Baroness lifts your chin to see your face. "I'll teach you, and you know I'm here for you." you nod and thank her." But you have to promise me something now." You look at her and wait for her to continue. "Promise me you'll be a good little girl and  careful until the gala." You smile and say "Yeah, I'll be a good girl for you." She smiles as she understands the hint you are making and then kisses you slowly.

The updates might be less frequent because I'm going on vacation with people so I would probably have less time, but don't worry there will be some anyway! The next chapter is the gala y'all !! can't wait to write it anyway love u guys <33

-Djedje <3