Friendships Growing

(Your POV)

"...And if it wasn't for (Y/N), you would've killed each other onstage for stupid, mundane, personal reasons!"

Louis yelled at Legosi and Bill. During his whole lecture he was holding your arm tightly and uncomfortably.

At first you thought it was because you were in trouble. But no, he wanted to keep you in place so he can 'display' you.

"So to sum it up..." Louis finally lets go of your arm and rubs his temples. "Keep your internal problems off-stage. Understand?"

Legosi and Bill nod. Louis turns to you.

"As for you," He begins. He lifts his hand up, hesitates, then gives you a quick head-scratch.

"Thank you for not ruining the show." You notice he smiles a tiny bit, but just for a second.

After that, you became a center of attention in school.

Just what you didn't want.

You would literally be mobbed trying to walk through a hallway. You were practically as popular as Louis.

If Legosi was around, he would make them go away for you.

You appreciated it.

Soon you developed a pretty decent friendship with Louis. You and Haru got really close, too.

But Legosi was by far your closest friend.

You didn't want to get too close to them, though. Just in case you would leave again.

Two or so weeks went by, and something called a Meteor Festival came around.

"What's that?" You asked Legosi. It was lunchtime, and he was explaining why he wouldn't be able to hang out with you later today.

"It's a festival that celebrates our ancestors, the dinosaurs. And the meteor that destroyed them." Legosi explains.

"So...what do you do?" You ask.

"Well, some of the dancers put on a dance. Us that are backstage have to make props like dinosaurs and the meteor, of course."

"You make a meteor?"

"Oh, yeah. We make a meteor, too. And couples place candles on it, too. They say that if they do, they're destined to be together...forever."

On his last sentence, he slowed down his words a little and started to stare at you.

Why does he always do that?

"That's cool." You say, getting back to your food.

He looks back down at his own meal and starts to eat too.

You had a thought, but you dismissed it.

It couldn't be true, after all.

Legosi, that is.

He couldn't be...in love with you. Impossible.

Right?

(Legosi's POV)

"Legosi, we need you to focus!"

I shake my head and look up.

I'm painting a dinosaur.

Right.

Focus.

"Sorry." I mumble before getting back to painting it.

I just can't stop thinking about him.

(Y/N). I don't know why.

He's just so...so...