Part 1

Leave me alone! Naruto yelled as Sasuke banged on their bedroom door. Don't tell me what to do!! Sasuke growled and slammed the door open.

Narutos lip quivered in fear as he clenched his fists, trying to stay strong.

Sasuke practically ran angrily toward him and slammed his lips on the smallers.
Naruto aggressively gripped Sasukes raven hair and shirt as his leg wrapped around his.

Sasuke groaned from Naruto pulling on his hair and slammed the blonde onto the wall. Naruto whined and Sasuke ripped his shirt off.
Naruto held Sasukes hair as he kissed and sucked any part of Narutos body he could get.

Naruto pushed him onto the bed and both undressed each other quickly.

God I love your body, Sasuke breathed through kisses.
Naruto bit his bottom lip and started to suck him off. Sasuke groaned and held his head. Naruto got a mouth full of semen before Sasuke pulled him up.

Sasuke smirked when some of his semen slipped down Narutos chin but the blonde drank it before Sasuke shoved his tongue into Narutos stained mouth.

Sasuke laid Naruto on the bed and shoved his cock into the submissive blonde.
Naruto moaned when he felt Sasukes cock harshly thrusting in and out of him.

The bed banged as Sasuke put Naruto in every position you could think of while cumming inside him.

~~~~~~~

Naruto woke up and groaned at the immense pain he felt.
Sasuke walked in and kissed his forehead.

I think I went to far.. I'm sorry, he whispered and Naruto hummed.
Sasuke shook his head and kissed the blonde. Naruto smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

Why are you still here? Don't you have work? Naruto asked and Sasuke hummed. Yeah but I called in. Thought after the fight I shouldn't leave you alone, Sasuke said and Naruto nodded. Hm. Maybe we should go another round then, Naruto joked and Sasuke chuckled. I don't think your ass will be able to take that, he said and Naruto nodded. Yeah like that one time, he said and Sasuke groaned. Why do you bring that up? He grumbled and Naruto giggled.

Sasuke kissed the blonde again and lifted him up bridal style. Naruto whimpered from the pain and Sasuke made sure not to hit him on anything.

They got to the master bathroom and Sasuke started the bath.

I'm sorry, Naruto whispered and Sasuke looked back with a raised eyebrow. For what? He asked putting ointments in. If I could conceive a child this wouldn't have happened, Naruto said tearing up. "That's what I'm supposed to do. I'm an omega. I'm supposed to give my mate a child."
Sasuke frowned and sighed.

He walked up and wiped his tears away.
Sasuke put his forehead on Narutos and cupped his cheeks.

Don't worry about that Naruto, he whispered. B-but, Naruto cried and Sasuke frowned.
He kissed Naruto lightly then kissed his forehead.
I'm sorry for blowing up on you because of it, Sasuke apologized and Naruto gripped his shirt.

Sasuke lifted Naruto up and put Naruto into the bath.
Sasuke washed Narutos hair and body as the blonde stared at him.

I think I know why I can't have a child, Naruto said coming up with his hair over his eyes. Where is this coming from? Sasuke asked raising an eyebrow. Well I was thinking. You see me take my suppressors right? Naruto said and Sasuke nodded. Well what if in your mind you go.. "oh he's on his heat. Well no sex this week" without even noticing, Naruto said and Sasuke snorted. You think I subconsciously don't fuck you on your heat so you can't get pregnant? Sasuke asked and Naruto 'mhm'ed while nodding. I mean I'm only horny on my heat and you never fuck me, Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. Well when your on your heat don't take suppressors, Sasuke declared and Naruto looked at him like he was crazy. Oh I get it. You want me to die from feeling hot and sweating buckets while your at work going "Oh HoW nIcE tHiS aC fEeLs" while I'm in -5 and fucking dying of heat and moaning uncontrollably.. I get it, Naruto said and Sasuke laughed.
Oh don't be that way, Sasuke said and kissed him. Naruto smiled and Sasuke held his hand out. Now for the test, he said and Naruto pouted.

Naruto grabbed his hand then arm as he stood slowly and on very weak and shaky legs.

Hm. Maybe I did fuck you to hard, Sasuke mumbled. Really?! Naruto yelled sarcastically and Sasuke chuckled.
Hold onto the bath while I get a towel, he ordered and Naruto obeyed.

Sasuke wrapped the towel around his waist and picked him up and out of the water.
He put Naruto back on the counter and started to drain the bath.

Sasuke got the blow dryer he used and Naruto rolled his eyes.

Are you sure I'm the omega? He asked and Sasuke laughed mockingly as Naruto giggled. Don't give attitude and we won't have a round two of this, Sasuke said starting to blow dry Narutos golden blonde hair.
How do you feel about cutting your hair? Sasuke asked as Narutos hair went to his mid back. Wha? I haven't gotten a hair cut since Sophomore year, Naruto grumbled and Sasuke nodded. That's why I think we should get you one.. you look more like a girl and I don't like others staring at your juicy ass that I clearly own, Sasuke said and Naruto blushed. Its weird when you say that, he whispered. It's true. Do you think hungry Alphas just glance at you and move on? No. They see you then they look at your curves then your ass and then these amazing plump thighs, Sasuke said getting protective just thinking about it. And you think cutting my hair would help with that? Naruto asked since he really liked protective Sasuke. It would be a start. Next step is hiding you under my coat as we walk, Sasuke said and Naruto laughed.
He smiled and Sasuke kissed him.
Fine if you want me to get a hair cut that bad... but can we also get this cut, Naruto said moving the bang in front of Sasukes eye. No I need to look hot and sexy when at work, Sasuke said and Naruto glared. Sasuke smirked as he was no better in liking protective Naruto.
You are a devil with looks. You draw everyone in and even more the whores and sluts, that's why more then half of the girls in our school were in the hospital. Plus you look badass with that scar, Naruto growled. You only think that because you gave me this scar, Sasuke said and Naruto frowned.

~Flashback~

Naruto was having a panic attack after a really bad nightmare.
Sasuke tried to comfort him but Naruto pushed him into the mirror in their room.

A glass shard cut Sasukes eye (Kakashis scar kinda).
Narutos eyes widened when he noticed what he had done with his hands shakily going up to his mouth.

Naruto hurriedly ran over and held a cloth to the scar.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Naruto repeatedly said and Sasuke cupped his tear streaming cheeks.
It was an accident Naruto it's fine, he reassured but Naruto still felt really guilty.
But it's my fault and if I hadn't pushed you away, he said and Sasuke kissed him. I said it was fine so don't feel bad alright? He said and Narutos lip quivered. B-but what if you go blind in this eye? Then you won't be able to see through on eye and it's beca-, Naruto rambled and Sasuke kissed him again. Shh, he hushed and hugged Naruto as the blonde kept the cloth on his face.

~End of Flashback~

Exactly plus when a girl wants to flirt with you and asks how you got the scar you can say "my mate got a little pissed that I didn't treat him right one time" and she'll be off your back, Naruto said smirking. Sasuke shook his head and kissed the blonde.
We're getting you that hair cut, he declared and Naruto huffed. Then your getting one too, Naruto said gripping the raven bang. Yeah we'll see, Sasuke said and Naruto pouted.