Part 5

It was currently 2 am and a month after Naruto had given birth.

Daiki started to cry like he usually did and Naruto opened his eyes tiredly.
He sat up reluctantly since Sasuke was cuddling him but got pulled closer into Sasukes arms before he could go to their child.

Sasuke... Daiki, Naruto mumbled. I don't care, he grumbled since Sana slept through the whole night so why wouldn't Daiki.
Naruto sighed and slipped out of Sasukes grip.

The blonde mother was in nothing but Sasukes long sleeved shirt and boxers.

He picked the raven baby up and Daiki sniffled and looked up at his mother who bounced him lightly.
Daiki smiled and fell asleep again. Naruto hummed as he examined his child.

'Maybe warmth. Mom said I used to cry when I felt lack of warmth' Naruto thought and laid Daiki right beside Sana.
Naruto watched for a moment then Daiki started to cry again. He then picked Daiki back up and the crying stopped.

You may have your fathers looks but you are definitely my child, he whispered poking Daikis nose lightly.
What does that mean? Sasuke growled from their bed. Oh don't be a baby, Naruto joked and Sasuke glared at him. Naruto giggled and got back in bed.
Sasuke pulled him into him and kissed Narutos forehead before kissing Daikis. Naruto smiled and fell asleep with his troublesome baby up against his chest.

Sasuke yawned as he kept scribbling down crap.

You ok? Kiba asked raising an eyebrow. Daiki still isn't sleeping all night, Sasuke sighed and Kiba nodded. There's always a trick to get a baby to sleep. Maybe you should ask Naruto about it, he said and Sasuke hummed, tiredly.

~with the mother and children~

(Sanas outfit)

(Daikis outfit)

(Daikis outfit)

(Narutos outfit)

(Narutos outfit)

Alright ready to go babies? Naruto asked putting Daiki in the car since he already got Sana.

Daiki looked over while chewing on his hand. Naruto smiled and put a binkie in his mouth.

Sana made a weird nose and Naruto giggled.
Bless you, he said and Sana made a laugh like noise.
Naruto smiled and drove out of the driveway.

They soon got to their designation, Baby R Us.

Naruto got the two out and some women looked at him like he was a god for being able to handle both of them and keep them happy.
He of course smiled at these women and put Sana on the baby seat thing on the cart and Daiki got in the cart since he liked to see the people and where they went.

Sana smiled and Naruto returned it.

An employee came up to Naruto after a little while of him looking through electric blankets.

Do you need help? He asked putting a hand on Narutos lower back.
Naruto looked over and smiled. Yes I'm looking for an electric blanket for my stubborn son, he said slipping the mans hand off of him. Hm. Well we have different fabrics, he said getting closer to Naruto. Yes I noticed. I'm looking for a fluffy one, Naruto said not daring to touch the man.
The man smiled.
Let me show you, he said grazing Narutos hair and smirking at the softness.

Sana grabbed the toy Naruto put in front of him and he smiled widely.

Your children seem like very happy ones, the man commented as Naruto followed him. Hm. Yes they inherit that from me. My husbands kinda hard to get to know, Naruto said trying to make it clear he was obviously taken but this man didn't seem to care.
The man smiled.
Well I'm glad we met. I'll be as open with you as I can, he said going to touch Narutos ass but the blonde snapped and pushed him harshly.

Look pal I'm looking for something for my child so I can have a peaceful nights rest. Keep flirting and being grabby and you'll see first hand the room I was in when I gave birth to my children, Naruto growled and the man glared.
I wasn't trying to be rube, he said. Yeah obviously, Naruto said and went to walk away but the man turned him around and shoved him into the shelves. Naruto whined in pain and glared at the man.
Don't talk so equally to me Omega, he growled. What are you? A beta? I talk to my mate equally and he's a dominant alpha if you think your sorry ass will scare me your wrong, Naruto growled and another male employee came into the aisle.

Jacob! He boomed and pulled him off. The managers going to fire your ass this time, he growled and turned to Naruto who was rubbing his wrists. I'm sorry. Some of the employees don't know how to treat the customers, he said shooting Jacob a look. It's fine I think you saved him more then me, Naruto said and Jacob rolled his eyes.
Your an omega what could you do? He growled and Naruto snapped.

Bend over boy, he growled and started to knee Jacob in the abdomen repeatedly. The male employee looked shocked yet impressed.
Naruto kicked Jacobs dick and he fell to the ground, groaning.
I may be an omega but your a sad excuse for a beta so I wouldn't go around acting all high and mighty to those who are MATED! Naruto growled and walked away.

Wow.. we should hire him, the male employee commented and Jacob glared at him.

Naruto sighed as he entered the house and Sasuke ran up to him.

Where were you?! He yelled worried but angry Naruto didn't tell him he was going anywhere. Baby R Us. I got to kick a betas ass for stepping over the line and get Daiki something, Naruto said putting the sleeping children on the couch. Sasuke spun Naruto around and started to examine him.
Where? Where'd that bastard touch you? Sasuke growled and Naruko felt a smirk tug at his lips.

Well, he started stepping closer to Sasuke and putting a hand on his lower back. "Right here. *goes to his hand and circles his finger gently on his palm* right here. *he then went to Sasukes ass and squeezed it gently* right here and *runs his hands through Sasukes hair* right here" Naruto said but Sasuke was to into Narutos seductive voice and touch.
He threw Naruto over his shoulder and ordered one of the maids to watch Daiki and Sana for an hour.