Part 6

Naruto giggled and hit Sasukes chest. The raven smirked and pulled him closer.

They came down and the maid smiled.
Naruto covered Sasuke who was just wearing sweatpants that showed the rim of his black boxers as he wore Sasukes white buttoned down shirt with orange short shorts.

The maid giggled and walked off.

My alpha, Naruto said wrapping his arms around Sasuke. Sasuke smirked and kissed him. Mm. I forgot how good it felt to fuck you, he breathed on Narutos lips and Naruto smiled. It was definitely a stress reliever, he said and Sasuke chuckled.

But, Naruto started as Sasuke put him on his lap with Daiki and Sana in the carry around crib Naruto had gotten. We're going to my parents tomorrow so we can't fuck then or in front of our children, he said and Sasuke kissed him. I know, he said smirking and Naruto kissed him again.

Oh! You wanna see what I got Daiki! I know he'll sleep through the night now, Naruto said jumping off Sasukes lap. Oh? Sasuke raised an eyebrow in amusement.
Naruto smiled and got the small dark blue electric blanket out of the bag.

Feel how soft it is, Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. He slid his hand down the fabric and rubbed his hand. He'll drool on it, Sasuke said and Naruto pouted. Yeah but he'll sleep and it's soft so it won't give him irritation on his skin, Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

Soon Sasuke started dinner as Naruto put the blanket in their crib.

Naruto came down and into the kitchen.
Sasuke raised an eyebrow as Naruto seemed happier then normal.

What's up with you? He asked as Naruto made the bottles. Hm. Oh I'm just excited to test that blanket out and maybe get a nights sleep with you only, Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled.
Well dinner! Naruto said walking away. Sasuke shook his head and put the food on plates.

And you, Naruto said putting the ready babies in their crib.
He turned the blanket on 1 since he didn't want to cook his son. Naruto grabbed the monitor and walked out, silently shutting the door.

Naruto sat the monitor in the middle of them and sat down.
Sasuke looked over and smiled.

How much you wanna bet Kushinas gonna be all of her grandchildren, he said and Naruto looked up. Oh mom called and said Mikotos gonna be there too, he said and slowly smirked at Sasuke annoyed look. Why? He asked. You think Miko will let mom hold their grandchildren first? Naruto asked raising an eyebrow and Sasuke sighed, know the blonde was right.
Sasuke examined Naruto and pulled his chair closer. Naruto looked up and Sasuke kissed him.

Maybe we could go for another round on this table, he whispered and Naruto blushed. But the maids, Naruto mumbled. They already left, Sasuke said pushing his food away and putting Naruto on the table.
Your so immature, Naruto grumbled as Sasuke kissed him. That's you I want another round, he said and Naruto kissed him. Then don't waste it, he breathed and Sasuke smirked.

10 at night and Sasuke walked silently into their room with a sleeping Naruto in his arms.
He put the monitor back on the nightstand and laid Naruto down.
The blonde hummed and pulled Sasuke into the bed, snuggling into his chest. Sasuke chuckled and kissed Narutos forehead before his lips and pulling him closer by the waist.

That was the first night in three months the family of four slept peacefully.

-next day-

My grandchildren! Kushina yelled running up to them. Wow. Missed you to ma, Naruto said dumbfounded. I've seen you for 22 years, Kushina grumbled waving him off.
Which one is which? Mikoto asked as Sasuke sat Sana down and Naruto put Daiki down.