Part 11

Well we're going, Minato said and Kushina squeezed her grand babies a last time. I'll see you two soon, she said smiling and walked out.
Naruto and Sasuke sighed as they slid to the couch.
Daiki and Sana held onto them, signaling they wanted up.

Naruto exhaled deeply and put Sana on his lap.

Baa-baa gone, he mumbled and Naruto nodded happily. Mamas happy because of it, Sasuke chuckled, holding Daiki. I am, Naruto bluntly said and Sasuke chuckled. She's your mother, he said. Who I had lived with for 16 years, Naruto growled. Why'd you leave again? Sasuke asked. Naruto groaned. She kept controlling my schedule. It was either school or work and I couldn't deal with it, Naruto sighed. Yet you kept doing modeling till we were married, he chuckled. I knew everyone so it was easy with paying bills and for other necessities, Naruto said and Sasuke kissed him.
Naruto smiled and Sasuke kissed him again.

Daiki and Sana separated them and they kissed their foreheads.

Don't stop me from kissing your mother, Sasuke grumbled. Ohr mama, Daiki and Sana said hugging Naruto and his belly. Yeah my babies, he said and giggled when Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Sasuke stood and Naruto laughed. Oh baby I'm joking, he said. No dada means nothing! Dada's gonna go die in a hole and never come back! Then all of you will live happily because dadas not here! Sasuke yelled dramatically and Naruto frowned.
He stood and hugged Sasuke.
I was joking Sasuke don't do that, he mumbled and Sasuke smiled slowly. Both his children puffed their cheeks out.
It's fine Menma will probably feel the same way, he said piling away from Naruto. Sasuke, he whispered.

The raven headed upstairs and Naruto put the two in their playpen.

Sasuke! Naruto called as he went upstairs.

The maids watched as Naruto was slowly breaking from Sasuke not answering.

Sometimes Mr. Uchiha takes it to far, one whispered and the others nodded in agreement.

Naruto opened the door with tears streaming down his cheeks and saw Sasuke standing at the end of their bed.

He bit his lip and looked down, clenching his shirt.
Sasuke walked up and pulled Naruto closer by the waist and shutting the door.

A-are you a-actually l-leaving? Naruto whispered and Sasuke lifted his chin. Mm. No I just wanted 5 minutes of you to myself, he whispered and kissed the blonde. T-that's not funny! Naruto yelled and Sasuke frowned. I know and I'm sorry but I didn't know how to get you here, he said caressing Narutos cheek. You could've just asked, Naruto whispered. Then I'll remember that mommy, Sasuke said and Naruto blushed.

Sasuke pushed him against the door and held his leg to his waist.

S-Sasuke m-Menma, Naruto stuttered. I'm not fucking you, Sasuke reassured and kissed the blonde.
They separated and Naruto grabbed his hair.
More, he whispered and Sasuke smirked.
He kissed the blonde again and lifted him up.

How can you still lift me up? Naruto asked running his hands through Sasukes hair. Your weightless when not pregnant and the pregnancy only adds a little weight.. plus we have a private gym for a reason, Sasuke said and kissed Naruto again.

Sasuke came downstairs 30 minutes later and the twins looked over.

Dada! They yelled and he smiled. How are you two? Happy? He asked crouching down. Mhm, Daiki nodded with a wide smile.
Sasuke hummed and picked both of them up.

How about we go shopping? Mother's Day is coming up and your mother needs it, he said and both smiled.

Ok so what should we get mama? Sasuke asked pushing the scroller. Baba, Daiki said. I don't think mama wants a bottle, Sasuke chuckled. Mama wik ut! Daiki yelled.
A woman giggled and Sasuke looked over. She turned around and he raised an eyebrow.
Is something funny? He asked and the woman turned. Oh no you child is just adorable, she said. Mama, Daiki grumbled. Yes mama we're here to get a Mother's Day present for mama, Sasuke grumbled. Well what would your child's mother like? The woman asked putting an arm on Sasukes arm flirtily.
Your head if you keep touching me, Sasuke said and the woman rolled her eyes. Their mother couldn't be that bad, she said pressing her chest against Sasuke. I even bet I can give you more then her handsome, she whispered and went to lick his ear but Sasuke pushed her away. Their mother is my wife and she is a he and is pregnant with my third child. Keep pushing it and I'll drag you to my house just to watch my mate punch you to New Years, Sasuke growled and the woman stiffened. And if you haven't heard of an Uzumaki you'll never forget their wrath, he hissed and walked away.
The woman stared at Sasukes back shocked.